Best way to sell a collection ?

How would you attempt to sell your Collection?

• Sell Singles to people

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Sell to one super collector

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grindnation

Steven Adams Collector #12
Real Name
Kael
eBay User
swagculture
COMC User
Grindnation
Hi all,

My grand mother is getting on with life and she has her own house but being on a pension will only do you so good so she has a few things around her house she needs to upgrade (shower & washing machine room) as she has always had baths and HANDWASHED clothes her whole life! (which i find to be amazing and sad at the same time).

I have decided and got quotes for alot of things and its going to cost quite abit of money which i currently do not have as i want to shout her a trip to visit my sister in England next year (my Grandmother means the world to me).

I was thinking of selling my PC (Steven Adams) i know there is quite a few collectors on this site and around that could be interested in cards.

Would it be easier to sell individually or maybe make an agreement for payments for a whole collection (i honestly do not know the value of my cards but i have spent a few K on them).

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

this is currently a tentative thought ( i really enjoy this hobby but she means the world to me and if i can pay off the work that needs to happen around her house i will most likely do this.

I have some pretty mean cards (Logoman /5 RC, 1/1 & like at least 10 jersey# cards with alot of prime RCs in my collection).

For maximum $$ you would definitely be best to move individually, moving to one collector is definitely easier though if you can find one that will take the lot and still get you what you need money wise.

good work on looking after your granmother as well!

Thanks for the imput, she means the world to me and always has been (i pay for her Sky bill which for aussy is the foxtel in NZ) she loves sports (NRL fan) and is even getting into NBA! loves the breakers and anything New Zealand.

Two important questions:
1) who is @Wellsie ?
2) what 1/1 do you have? You already got rid of the Crown Royales I wanted...

Very honorable thing you're doing. Family definitely comes before collectables. I sold my Jordan game worn jersey in 2013 to help fund a trip for the Mrs' grandma's 90th in England and don't regret it at all.

Back
Top Bottom