Best Mailday Ever ...Ding Ding Ding !!!!!

skeen

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jed
This has to be my greatest Friday Mail Ever or better Yet greatest mail day ever

anderson009.jpg

anderson010.jpg

The Postmarks Auto is quite difficult to find i was glad i spot one and won and the Hardwood 1/1 makes me one step close in completing a mini set all i need is a card numbered to /175 for the Variation RC

The Precious Metal Gems are dang sweet in person all i wish they made it more shiny but i still love it ..

The SPX Radiance which took me more than a month to find one got me pumped

and now the card i am waiting for that made me a Ryan Anderson Supercollector

anderson012.jpg

It goes well with the family

anderson011.jpg

thnx for looking guys and if you have some Ryan Anderson Stuffs or have seen one that you think will have a better home here dont hesitate to drop me a pm

BIG SHOUT OUT TO JELLYMOLLY FOR THE LOGOMAN

Awesome mate, very nice mailday!
Loving the logoman, im still hunting down the Augustin one for my set

thnx guys @verse i so happened to pull a co-signers printing plate auto 1 of 1 let me know if you are interested drop me an offer

Lee42 your hopes and dreams have come to an abrupt halt! :D Sweet LOGOMAN!!

thnx guys @verse i so happened to pull a co-signers printing plate auto 1 of 1 let me know if you are interested drop me an offer
I innitially thought you were going to say you pulled the SP logoman of him:eek:

PM sent:v:

Very nice cards! Love the Logoman and your collection is coming along very nicely!

Lee42 your hopes and dreams have come to an abrupt halt! :D Sweet LOGOMAN!!

I actually sent Skeen a message after I saw he picked it up congratulating him on the pick up!

I'm also pretty sure it wont be the last Logoman of Anderson anyway....I know David Lee has about 10 of them!

Cheers
Matt

sorry Lee bout that i guess i just have to make a move getting a major piece for PC but i guess ill be in a tough bidding war with you from now on

sorry Lee bout that i guess i just have to make a move getting a major piece for PC but i guess ill be in a tough bidding war with you from now on

Hey no problems here....If I were in your position I would have picked it up as well!

Cheers
Matt

P.S...As an FYI Anderson isn't in the Ultimate Logoman set....not sure why but he and Joe Alexander weren't included in the set!

Hey no problems here....If I were in your position I would have picked it up as well!

Cheers
Matt

P.S...As an FYI Anderson isn't in the Ultimate Logoman set....not sure why but he and Joe Alexander weren't included in the set!

:D at least both of us can be relieved for the meantime ... at least i can concentrate paying off a huge topps chrome /bowman chrome lot i picked up

Back
Top Bottom