Banks is the key

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
how much better did the celts play today...
the celts finally give him another go, and elevated him...
id say he is our best pg on our team, he scored 21 on his first game bak and today started for the celts and was extremely effective.

pg - banks
sg - rickyd
sf - pierce
pf - blount
c - perkins

and lafrentz/big al/west off the bench... and eventually when blount starts crying again, move blount back to the bench or trade him and start big al at PF.
10-14 we have a long way to go, even just to get above .500. I beleive now with banks at PG we are genuine contenders for the atlantic division and are talented enough to make the finals.

the celts were missing something and i personally think it was the absense of marcus banks!
if we can bring the D consistently we will get the Wins and hopefully win consecutive games :wink:

Go Celts

Nah your dreaming Jon!

Banks will fizzle like always. We wont go far with a shoot first PG. Delonte broke out of the blocks at a cracking pace too and look now. While I agree that Doc took my advice and started Perk and Raef in the second unit I don't think Bluount is sitting anytime soon. Big Al just can't do it on the D end yet.

D is going to get us the wins not points production. We give up too many points. pure and simple.

Ricky D needs to step up and play D and so does PP. Follow Perks example. Although Perk needs some more moves to get a few more points out of him. Once he gets some he will be a beast and get 30mins a night easy.

No way we win the Atlantic let alone get to the finals. The team is too young and undersized to play playoff ball at a high level.

Back
Top Bottom