Aussie2Al Retired?

IfIcouldbelikeChauncey

My new fav card
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
42stormy
It's probably none of my business but I was just looking about and noticed that in Al's profile it says retired! Now I'm hoping you've retired from work and not the card game mate. Anybody know anything?

He organised a trade 10hrs ago so i dont think its from cards...Al is a trading machine, he will never retire lol

Maybe he was just letting all of us he has retired for the night on that day so as not to trade with him and he has just forgot to change it back.

But I doubt that...

Hey guy's.Let me explain :lol:.I was going to give up collecting becuase of other things going on in my life.But i have decided to just have a bit of a break & not do so much for the time being as far as getting cards for myself.

I am still here to help out with certian thing's, like bidding on cards for anyone that needs help & will still help anyone if there are cards that you are trying to trade for as i have always done.

You could say I'm on the bench,but here to help my team when called upon :thumbsup:.Might go for the 6th man award :lol:

Hope this helps explain my position a little more clearly.
I was abit up in the air about it all myself but i think (hope) i will be around for quite a long time to come.

Thanx to all that had concerns.

Catch ya's:v:

Might give me a chance to finally catch you Al, lol, or get close, but I doubt it.
I think you need a sig pic or something though, it's too plain looking at your posts!

Back
Top Bottom