Anybody on the Gold Coast able to help me out!?

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hi guys,

Sorry to be a pain in the neck, but as Preston Campbell has announced his retirement, im looking for someone whos able to help me out. Ive always liked Preston as a player - even when he played for the titans and left the panthers :p

I bought this poster awhile ago, hoping i could get it signed one day...
100_2702.jpg

Funny thing is, i was going to take this poster in question to the Panthers v titans game, but never did as i thought "i wont have time to get signatures from both teams" - then i ended up meeting Preston Campbell on the way out :(. I would post the poster but im worried that the club wont let it through as it would have to be posted in a poster tube thing - also worried i might lose it this way. Ive never seen another one of these posters around...so i dont know how rare it is - and dont want to risk losing it.

If someone could get it signed, i would pay you for your trouble and pay postage both ways etc. I feel sorta slack asking people to get things signed for me, but due to my location (Bundaberg) im too far away to get things signed.

if anyone can help let me know
Cheers
Brplat

Bump it up, more interested in knowing if preston campbell will still be involved at the titans next year - so i know if i have another chance to get this signed

Hi Bevin,

See if you can find someone going to the All Stars V Indigenous game at Robina early next year as he will be there for that as he had a lot to do with starting that game in the first place.

By the way thats a nice poster & i havent seen another 1Another thought have you tried contacting Wulf themselves to see if maybe they can help, they can only say no......

Good luck with it.

Cheers Glenn

Back
Top Bottom