Anticipated Release

ohh that is awesome news, i was wondering when something for this would be announced kinda supprised its not upper deck, going to have to get a few boxes when it hits

That sounds good, have not been buying lately but between this release, and hopefully a Joe Jusko drawn Masterpieces set, maybe next year will get me back in to it!

Rittenhouse are usually on card auto's too which is great. Just hoping that they can get the signers....guess I need to catch up on the series!

Both have signed for UD...so there's precedent...but not sure if signing for UD would mean they wouldn't sign for Rittenhouse ?? Hopefully they're probably just one off deals, unless it's part of a bigger movie franchise marketing thing in which case they mightn't be able to sign...

There's a lot coming out soon too...just saw Marvel Dangerous Diva's 2 is coming out on the 19th of Dec....that one flew under the radar a bit! And the presell has started on the second Hobbit set...so I've committed to a case of that - don't want to miss out and get burned like I did on the first one. Just hope the signing list is good ! Translation - hope there's an Evangeline Lily auto in it ! ;)

Also saw one of the sketch artists post some Avengers Age of Ultron blanks that they were starting on, so another big UD movie set probably 2nd quarter next year....hope they manage to snag some who haven't signed before - Scarlett Johansson (!!!!!), Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, James Spader... Looking to be a good movie, even if the voice of Ultron in the trailer creeps me out a bit...LOL

I'm thinking about going a case of this. I lost touch with the show after about 6 or so eps, but people are saying it got better as it went on. They seem to have got most of the regular cast and Bill Paxton isn't a bad auto either, so it's pretty tempting at the pre-order price... just need to see how the finances pan out...

Either way it might be a good candidate for a case break ?

Back
Top Bottom