One piece

Jonathand

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jonathan
eBay User
Jona_5422
Who here is collecting one piece cards? I was never really into the anime but after watching the live action it did & seeing its been taking off I decided to try my luck with the latest set awakenings of the new era but didn't realized it was the Japanese ones I was just looking for the cheapest box on ebay. I pulled one of the cards that I wanted so I'm happy. The next set in english I's released in March but probably have to wait for a month for the next wave of release to get a box since they usually sold out straight away basically from researching youtube & tik tok. Good luck & hope we pull the one piece in each set

Getting these cards is harder than arnie getting a turbo man at Christmas (if you haven’t seen jingle all the way you will not get that reference) They go fast and then get put up at ridiculous prices. I haven’t got many as they are hard to get but i do have some.

Getting these cards is harder than arnie getting a turbo man at Christmas (if you haven’t seen jingle all the way you will not get that reference) They go fast and then get put up at ridiculous prices. I haven’t got many as they are hard to get but i do have some.
Its been a few years since I last saw that movie

Are you collecting these cards @Jonathand, My brother has heaps and we both like One Piece so i said i would look at maybe starting a collection. It's not easy and they don't seem to be cheaper buying singles. And packs are rare. I wonder if the hype will wear off and it may become more affordable/available.

Are you collecting these cards @Jonathand, My brother has heaps and we both like One Piece so i said i would look at maybe starting a collection. It's not easy and they don't seem to be cheaper buying singles. And packs are rare. I wonder if the hype will wear off and it may become more affordable/available.
Yes I've started with awakenings of the new era. Its better to wait a month after the release of a new set

I've manage to get a booster box of op -06 which is the first box in English I've gotten which arrived yesterday & pulled the Nami treasure rare which is the 2nd most valuable card you can pull from the set

I've manage to get a booster box of op -06 which is the first box in English I've gotten which arrived yesterday & pulled the Nami treasure rare which is the 2nd most valuable card you can pull from the set
That’s awesome. Great card you got and you actually got an English booster box

Back
Top Bottom