A Very Special KG Mailday

GarnettFan4Life

Administrator
Real Name
Matt
COMC User
GarnettFan4Life
Been waiting ages for these cards to come due to the xmas backlog as everyone may be experiencing.

Bought myself a nice gift this year, haven't really done it before but I think that's the only way I was gonna get it! :lol:

Here's some mail I've received of late but I've been waiting to put it in the one mailday.

Just the one new George Hill recently for the PC

GHilludBlack99.jpg

A nice 05-06 Exquisite and Ultimate Collection-thanks to buyingstuffformikelee

22-KevinGarnett137of225-1.jpg

KGult499.jpg

A few GU incl some of the new Donruss Elite and a rare patch #d to 21 :D

KGFleerSSgu.jpg

KGudglassGGU.jpg

KGelite99.jpg

KG21patch.jpg

Some rare High School cards, 1 more for me to get of these :thumbsup:
Thanks to bosdog9, a new member on here, hooked me up with them!

KGihsa239.jpg

KGihsa240.jpg

And finally got one! 96-97 Autographics Black :kick::D:kick::D:woot::cool:

KG9697autographicsblack.jpg

So happy!
Hope to add a few more rare KG's in 2010, including my first Logoman 1/1

Stay tuned

TFL

:wave:

Nice man i like that George Hill PM if its moveable haha KG auto so small but ever nice pick ups Congrats

I will if I decide to move the Hill PC mate :lol:
Yeah would've been nice if he spaced it out better but when they're that rare you take what you can get for starters then upgrade from there, much like what people seem to do with MJ Graded Fleer RC's.

And from the first ever Autographics stuff too, i'm happy with what it is ! :kick:

---------- Post added 30-12-2009 at 01:44 PM ----------

awesome matt
that autographics is killer

hot ticket patch is awesome purty

Thanks Minh!
Couldn't resist a chance to pick up such a low numbered patch AND an autographic! LOVING it :D

gorgeous autographics bro, that was his first ever certified auto! great job, I have a friend who has a 96 KG autographics same as yours but w/o an auto, he said he would forged the card, but that aint gonna happen coz I ripped his card into halves way back a long time ago.. :woot:

gorgeous autographics bro, that was his first ever certified auto! great job, I have a friend who has a 96 KG autographics same as yours but w/o an auto, he said he would forged the card, but that aint gonna happen coz I ripped his card into halves way back a long time ago.. :woot:

Thanks!

How did he get a blank one? And did it have the Skybox stamp imprint or was that why it was blank?

Good job on the rip!

---------- Post added 30-12-2009 at 03:26 PM ----------

That autographics is a beauty!!! Great mailday!

Thanks Matt, super happy, been a long time coming! :D

blank 96 autographics surfaced in the market late 90's, those are not fake cards, but are real one's that was not signed by the player and skybox included them in the box and pulled by boxbreakers. players I know who has some blank autographics are KG and scottie noth 1996. ask slobby about the scottie, he knows that for sure, but even though they were non-auto the card itself books as the autographed one's.

Yer putting my collection to shame :(

I'm actually more keen on those high school cards than anything! Wouldn't mind getting my hand son those myself!

Great additions.

Yer putting my collection to shame :(

I'm actually more keen on those high school cards than anything! Wouldn't mind getting my hand son those myself!

Great additions.

I was waiting for someone to appreciate those and here you are on cue AJ! :lol:

Great hey! All my selling stuff gets filtered back into spending on KG :lol:

:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom