a new huge french olajuwon collector in australia

laurentolajuwon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
laurent
Hi everybody

My name is Laurent, I am french and I am new on this forum.
I have been collecting Olajuwon for nearly 6 years now and I have a collection of 1698 different cards from 1985 to 2003 on this player. I don't collect cards issued after 2003 on my player because I think card companies are fooling us with all these very expensive recent products and I prefer the old good looking stuff.

All my cards are scanned on my website:
http://olajuwonfan.piczo.com/

My wantlist is over there, if you have anything from it in your tradelist, don't hesitate to send me an email at [email protected]

Apart from basketball, I am mainly interested in sports especially volleyball that I have been practicing for 12 years now and I am graduating my ingeneering school in September.

thank you!

Laurent

Wow! What a collection you have there, Laurent! I must applaud you.

The website and layout, kind of reminds me of another collector from France, Yohan, who used to collect Allen Iverson.

I enjoyed your Top 100 section dude. Very entertaining and I definitely saw Hakeem's best 100 right there. :thumbsup:

-Hendra

Hendra,

thank you for your nice words about my website :p
I well know yohan and made a few trades with him a coupe of years ago in french conventions. He used to have a very impressing AI collection but finally sold the whole stuff.
I don't know about the layout of his website. But maybe he had used the same website builder tool as me, piczo.com.

laurent

Welcome, bienvenue!

So why don't you collect post-2003 cards? I think there are some great ones to collect these days! There wouldn't be too many produced of Olajuwon these days either unlike Jordan who's in every set these days. I have an Olajuwon 05/06 sp game used legendary autographed fabrics which I think is really nice.

:thumbsup:

Laurent, welcome to the site,

ur the dream site is amazing.. love the block on mj hehe

really awesome autographics, SOTT, co-signers, century marks and rookies card u have..

but i believe that recent olajuwon cards are awesome too..

Welcome! That's one hell of a collection!

Great work in pulling it off in only a few years! You must be really committed!

Have you ever met the Dream himself?

Ersk

No, unfortunately I didn't meet him but may be one day when i have money to go to USA...I am still a student right now that's hard for me to go there :p

But I have read his biography, very interesting book!

Back
Top Bottom