3 x Court Kings, TT Tin, Clasiics & Limited busted!

evilhomer74

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
Hi guys. Paid a visit to the Paparazzi Meister at the Pooraka Markets today on a mission. I grabbed a tin of Timeless Treasues, a box of Panini Classics, a box of Panini Limited, & 3 boxes of Court Kings. I was too lazy to do a live break today, so i'm posting the results only. Things started slow, but ended in a flurry!

At the request of Kangers17, busted the Limited before I left. The back of a Melo card popped up, things got a little emotional, turned it around, but no auto :(

2010/11 Panini Limited

img823.jpg

img822.jpg

2010/11 Panini Classics

img825.jpg

img826.jpg

So after a slow start, I turned to Court Kings to change my fortunes..........

2009/10 Panini Court Kings x 3

img827.jpg

img828.jpg

It gets better!!!!!!

img829.jpg

img831.jpg

img830.jpg

img832.jpg

Woo! :woot:

After 3 good hits from each Court Kings, I thought that's where my luck would likely run out.

I was wrong.

2010/11 Panini Timess Treasures tin

img833.jpg

and...........................

img835.jpg

Thanks for looking guys :v:

Hey mate,

good to see the Court Kings had some MOJO goodness in there for you, Grifster and a Pippen auto, whats the Pippen numnbered out of? Then Wall auto in the TT.

Thanks for your business again mate. :)

Well done shane thats awsome mate wicked pulls. Thats hepas funny you hit a baily howell when we thought you hit one in the limited box. Also the Bays got up today. Eagles though when down in the last kick of the day against the dogs.

Cheers Andrew

What's that blue mark over Pippen's jersey? Oh wait i'm sorry it's the auto #-o
LMK what you need for the Melo limited and Aminu auto please Shane.

Nice pulls!!! Maybe I should have left the TT Walton tin alone and gone the Court Kings!!!

Jack, for some one that chops and changes PC's as much as his under wear and doesnt bust boxes you certainly carry on like someone thats been supremely burnt.... How bout 1 comment in a relevant thread rather then numerous comments across a lot of threads? Just a thought.

Wow, what an awesome finish. Brett sure is killing it with the mojo from his boxes.

Interested in the two membership gu from Classics, will send you a pm

Wow - box breaking machine! Great hits on the B Griff and Pip autos. Let me know what boxtoppers you hit from Court Kings - there's a good chance I might need them.

Back
Top Bottom