2019 TLA NRL Player In Focus - Official Thread

Cody Walker cards finally arrived today, no Round 4 raiders card yet. However I did re-receive my round 3 Manly Tom Trbojevic card again

I wonder how many of the same number they make ?.I’d be keeping the 2 of them and getting them to still send you the one they were supposed to for the inconvenience. Plus it would be cool having the only pair of same number cards lol

Hi Everyone,

Had an email from TLA today stating that:

Just a heads up that the Round 3 cards people are re-receiving are not mistakes. TLA had printing issues with these and as such re-printed the entire edition. I think there has been some confusion around this now that people have begun receiving them.

Regards
Matt

Hi Everyone,

Had an email from TLA today stating that:

Just a heads up that the Round 3 cards people are re-receiving are not mistakes. TLA had printing issues with these and as such re-printed the entire edition. I think there has been some confusion around this now that people have begun receiving them.

Regards
Matt
Matt, do you know whether they are reprinting last years 3 stuff ups, can you ask them.

Thurston card was also trimmed. The lewis one was really bad missing about 1/2cm, by far the worst quality so far.

Back
Top Bottom