2019 TLA NRL Player In Focus - Official Thread

ESP should really follow the NRL360 model and do 3 cards a week - Week 1 A, B and C.

More interest from team collectors, more cards, more cash.

ESP should really follow the NRL360 model and do 3 cards a week - Week 1 A, B and C.

More interest from team collectors, more cards, more cash.
nah Chris, they have enough troble getting 1 right when they do them.
They have 3 to reprint from last year, 1 already from this year, besides that the numbers are dwindling.
People have enough trouble trying to keep up with the cards being released.

yeah have to say will be very hard to beat Latrell this week, absolutely monstered the opposition 202 meters for 7 runs is awesome, let alone his tries, try assists and breaks. If he takes that form into the blues I don't know how the maroons will be able to subdue him. He was on another level yesterday.

If it is latrell which I think it has to be? Can anyone on here help me out with 2 of his cards please???

This week there will be a special for 24 hours where you can purchase this weeks In Focus card Latrell Mitchell along with the Greg Inglis celebration card for $30 (Saving $10)

My understanding is the Greg Inglis celebration card will still be available up until the start of the Magic Round for the normal price $20 once the 24 hour special offer is finished.

No images?

no Inglis pic yet

1557127733049.png

no Inglis pic yet

Just saw Glenn from goldcost trading has listed a 2018 master set of traders 4/5.
If you look at the pics it has a set of player in focus cards 145.
Seeing how it is a traders master set, how does a pif set become involved and does that not contradict having limited number of cards printed.
ie 17/101 etc.
well done for misleading the card collectors AGAIN TLA.
Another 5 cards of each player out there in the market, even if there numbered different, no wonder you are loosing confidence in the industry.
shonky shonky.

Just saw Glenn from goldcost trading has listed a 2018 master set of traders 4/5.
If you look at the pics it has a set of player in focus cards 145.
Seeing how it is a traders master set, how does a pif set become involved and does that not contradict having limited number of cards printed.
ie 17/101 etc.
well done for misleading the card collectors AGAIN TLA.
Another 5 cards of each player out there in the market, even if there numbered different, no wonder you are loosing confidence in the industry.
shonky shonky.
The player in focus cards from last year did have the traders logo on the cards, so for me it does make sense that they are added to the master sets. As for the contradict having limited number cards for me it's no different than all the other cards that are a limited print such as the SAS signatures that say out of 140 ect when there are also extras also being part of a master, however, I would have assumed it would have been the same numbering like all the cards for the master set.

The player in focus cards from last year did have the traders logo on the cards, so for me it does make sense that they are added to the master sets. As for the contradict having limited number cards for me it's no different than all the other cards that are a limited print such as the SAS signatures that say out of 140 ect when there are also extras also being part of a master, however, I would have assumed it would have been the same numbering like all the cards for the master set.
Jaede, see your points, I myself are just pee 'd off with them, I think they are numbered ms4/5, check glenns pics.

Back
Top Bottom