2015 draft

Yeah, they probably should have kept Stacy and let go of Pead...but I think he'll be gone anyway...

Do feel sorry for Mason, when finally given the chance I though he did pretty darn well last season..

Could see a 2 back system when gurley is in place.

Like the Ravens got buck Allen late. He could be a sneaky good back.

Guess the big question is

What teams become the expensive teams now for breaks? Obviously Titans and bucs.

Do the Hawks become cheap? Sneaky gamble on a Wilson vet auto

That didn't take long, Zac Stacy went to the jets in a trade. The rest of the Rams draft was a bit of a head scratcher really. The Gurley pick might pan out, but is a huge risk if he's not the same runner when he's back from injury and seems to have already unsettled the team. (There was another tweet from Tre Mason - "Doubting me ?" ) And it didn't really fill a screaming need..

Beyond the OL help, a lot of the rest look like they were reaches, picked way ahead of where most thought... Hate when I see the word "developmental" being thrown around as much as it is...

I thought the Rams might have addressed the OL, CB or WR in the first. Havenstein looks to be a solid starter at RT (was hoping the Raiders might nab him if he was still around in the third round), but I thought Barksdale was going decent at RT or has he left the team?

The first three rounds by the Raiders were very solid. Not sure about the picks from round 4 onwards, but McKenzie has done reasonably well finding quality role players in the later rounds the last couple of years so it's way too early to judge at the moment. Would have liked to have seen them stay in their spot in the fourth round though and take Daryl Williams who the Panthers traded up for as I think he would have been an instant starter at RG for the Raiders this year.

I thought the Rams might have addressed the OL, CB or WR in the first. Havenstein looks to be a solid starter at RT (was hoping the Raiders might nab him if he was still around in the third round), but I thought Barksdale was going decent at RT or has he left the team?

I don't think he's been signed yet, so they're probably covering their backsides!

Nearly need to attempt to rank the teams from expensive to least expensive for breaks lol. I guess the bucs, Titans, raiders, bears, Rams, Chargers, Dolphins will be through the roof

Bucs and Titans would be the top 2. After that I think Raiders, Bears, Dolphins, Rams and Chargers will be the next crop to start the season with the top 3 WR's and top 2 RB's. But this will change depending on how these rookies perform. I think Ravens will be highly sought too with Perriman, Maxx Williams and Javorius Allen who all could be big contributors on offense.

Bucs and Titans would be the top 2. After that I think Raiders, Bears, Dolphins, Rams and Chargers will be the next crop to start the season with the top 3 WR's and top 2 RB's. But this will change depending on how these rookies perform. I think Ravens will be highly sought too with Perriman, Maxx Williams and Javorius Allen who all could be big contributors on offense.
Looks like an expensive year for me then!!

Yeah I am kinda hoping the Ravens are forgotten about lol.

Although maybe a cheap gamble on a luck, Brady, Rodgers, Wilson vet auto lol

I think the Jets could be up there in price. Jets scored Leonard Williams, drafted Devin Smithin second round and Bryce Petty could be their future at QB. Hopefully the Cowboys aren't, as I'm keen to get my hands on some Randy Gregory and Byron Jones cards!

Back
Top Bottom