2015 draft

Have heard so many teams taking Mariota, it's crazy. Some even have him dropping to us at 10...can't see it myself. Titans will either take him, or someone will trade up and he'll go in the first handful off picks surely ??

While I'd hoped for some star player to fire up the collecting next year, I suspect we'll end up with OL in the first round...practical, but boring !
Nothing wrong with a good OL first rounder! Being a Dallas fan, I've gotten quite used to it.

Pretty happy with Amari Cooper. Would have probably preferred Williams though with a WR in the second, but can't complain with Cooper at all. I think the Jets taking Leonard Williams is writing on the wall that Wilkerson is on his way out. And Gurley for the Rams @ 10 is a bit of a shocker for me!

Pretty happy with Shane Ray to Denver, super talent to get at 23. Now we just have to listen to all the "Pot-head in Colorado" gags for a little while and then they can all get on with it. ;)

What a day. Redskins and panthers caught me off guard. Guess the Rams are a expensive team upcoming collecting year lol. Like the perriman as a Ravens fan. Williams to the jets hurt as a collector lol

Took an o line men in Sherrif, which is what we need, but at number 5 with that much talent on the board he would wanna break out immediately

Pretty boring first round. Would have liked to see a big trade get done. Bring on rounds 3,4 and 5 were the Seahawks will not doubt pick up a stud that every "expert" rights off.

Pretty happy with the Cowboys drafting a talented CB. After Gurley and Gordon vanished, we could have stretched a RB but decided to fill another big need. We tend to cop a bit with our drafting but I must admit that the last few years have been pretty good for us. I'm expecting the trend to continue!

Not sure what to think of the Raiders second round pick yet. But I trust McKenzie and the scouts to know what they are doing! And his DL at Florida State is now on the Raiders coaching staff so he obviously knows the player better than most.

Raiders have had a good draft. Not sure on the Ravens and max Williams pick. Just have to trust Ozzie. Love the jags draft, Rams draft, Falcons draft.

Love the chargers picking up Gordon, possibly a real game changer and gives us a shot at the division if the run game is consistently a threat and takes the pressure off Rivers

Awesome that the Rams got that Oregon QB everyone's been talking about !! ;)

Wait, what do you mean he's not that one ??? :crazy:

Glad to see some OL help, not so sure on the QB though, bit of a project apparently...

He could be something good tho. I don't mind him. Gurley and the o line picks are sweet tho

Raiders have had a good draft. Not sure on the Ravens and max Williams pick. Just have to trust Ozzie. Love the jags draft, Rams draft, Falcons draft.

Yeah giving Carr a legitimate #1 WR and what should be an upgrade at TE also. I think DL help was always going to be a high priority. I am thinking the next couple picks will be an OG to compete at RG and help in the secondary. And then McKenzie will probably look at BPA

Yeah giving Carr a legitimate #1 WR and what should be an upgrade at TE also. I think DL help was always going to be a high priority. I am thinking the next couple picks will be an OG to compete at RG and help in the secondary. And then McKenzie will probably look at BPA

I love the walford pick. Am intrigued if there was a formation using Reece and Riveria out of the backfield with walford at Te. Just for the amount of sneaky receptions that could occur.

Love the Carl Davis pick by Ozzie at 90. Intriguing young dline

That didn't take long, Zac Stacy went to the jets in a trade. The rest of the Rams draft was a bit of a head scratcher really. The Gurley pick might pan out, but is a huge risk if he's not the same runner when he's back from injury and seems to have already unsettled the team. (There was another tweet from Tre Mason - "Doubting me ?" ) And it didn't really fill a screaming need..

Beyond the OL help, a lot of the rest look like they were reaches, picked way ahead of where most thought... Hate when I see the word "developmental" being thrown around as much as it is...

Back
Top Bottom