2015 draft

Can't wait for the draft, it's too long of a wait lol. My mate in Chicago won tickets to attend the draft so I can't wait to see his pics or swag he can get his hands on

I'm praying that Gurley Somehow ends up in Dallas. We need running backs. I'm not sold on McFadden being the man and can't see a trade for Peterson materialising. I doubt it will happen, but one can hope!

His knee checked out apparently, am intrigued how he he goes. I'd be worried with the Ravens drafting in front of you. They might go running back (if we don't trade back per the usaual norm at the back end of the draft lol)

His knee checked out apparently, am intrigued how he he goes. I'd be worried with the Ravens drafting in front of you. They might go running back (if we don't trade back per the usaual norm at the back end of the draft lol)
Yeah, I'm not holding my breath. The only way I can see us getting him is by trading up which I doubt will happen. Outside of RB, I reckon we could use another top line receiver to play alongside Dez. Then use the rest of the picks to bulk up the D!

I hadn't actually thought about the Cowboys going wide receiver. That could cause headaches. I do like some of the defensive guys later in the draft.

I hadn't actually thought about the Cowboys going wide receiver. That could cause headaches. I do like some of the defensive guys later in the draft.
I like Terrence Williams, but I'm not sure he's a legit #2. Reckon he's more suited to being the 3rd man for know. With some of the talent available at WR, there could be an opportunity there. Pretty sure we will pick up a RB and WR at some stage. I'm thinking we use our first couple of picks to get them.

A few mocks having Gurley going very early (quite a few as a top 10 pick) so it will be interesting to see when he does get selected. WR looks very deep in this draft so they could pick up a legit #2 WR in the 3rd round by the looks.

I have seen on Twitter that the jags and gurley at 3 (not insider guys, just chat). I have made a bold prediction for a mock competition that gurley/Gordon goes to the bikes at 11 and then they trade AP to the cards for the 17th pick lol.

The number 2 pick alters the draft. If Mariota goes there, the raiders pick shapes the draft based on Williams or cooper being picked. Danny Shelton is another wild card.

Watched one of the ESPN draft shows on the weekend...was interesting but seeing it doesn't cater for trades, not sure it means too much! Really don't know how a lot of teams, including my own, are going to go ! Just hoping we pick a few offensive palymakers early on this year, need some guys to 'represent' and chase in the breaks ! ;)

Nothing like having a player to chase in breaks. I just hope the Ravens first rounder appears in more than half the products lol

One more day! I can't wait to see who the Raiders go with :kick:

Also, on a couple Raider sites there is a rumor that they may be in discussions with the Jets about trading for Muhammed Wilkerson which would involve swapping first round picks (I imagine there would be something else included also) if Mariota is still available when Raiders are on the clock @ #4

One more day! I can't wait to see who the Raiders go with :kick:

Also, on a couple Raider sites there is a rumor that they may be in discussions with the Jets about trading for Muhammed Wilkerson which would involve swapping first round picks (I imagine there would be something else included also) if Mariota is still available when Raiders are on the clock @ #4

Have heard so many teams taking Mariota, it's crazy. Some even have him dropping to us at 10...can't see it myself. Titans will either take him, or someone will trade up and he'll go in the first handful off picks surely ??

While I'd hoped for some star player to fire up the collecting next year, I suspect we'll end up with OL in the first round...practical, but boring !

I'd really like to see the Colts take an OL in the first, but they'll probably go DE instead.

I was debating going to the draft, but since a lot of these guys aren't even going to be there.. .nope

That's right it's in Chicago this year isn't it ? Not the usual NYC.

Think it'd be fun for a while if your team was picking early, but after that it might be a bit like watching paint dry!

I'd really like to see the Colts take an OL in the first, but they'll probably go DE instead.

I was debating going to the draft, but since a lot of these guys aren't even going to be there.. .nope
Can believe they're not attending because it's in Chicago. Pretty silly I reckon.

Back
Top Bottom