2010 AFL Select Scanlens SHARE CLOSED - Sets have been purchased

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats really poor form from select (eagles set).

I might have put my name down for an eagles set but i didnt because there was no Naitanui

SHARE 3: Update

Still waiting on a taker for the Melbourne set.

Take a punt.

---------- Post added 16-09-2010 at 09:14 PM ----------

what is the update with the shares, has anyone had their trade thread replied to?
I can only speak as to the status of SHARE 3. We posted the trade threads yesterday and PM'd you a link to yours as well as payment info.

Direct deposit will take a couple of business days unless you bank with NAB. PayPal is the preferred method of payment if you have a credit card listed as backup. Otherwise it can take up to 5 days to clear.

---------- Post added 16-09-2010 at 10:32 PM ----------

Jim Stynes on The Footy Show. How can you not love Melbourne?

Davey & Watts still available. Buy now, please.

Re: SHARE 3: Update

Still waiting on a taker for the Melbourne set.

Take a punt.

---------- Post added 16-09-2010 at 09:14 PM ----------

I can only speak as to the status of SHARE 3. We posted the trade threads yesterday and PM'd you a link to yours as well as payment info.

Direct deposit will take a couple of business days unless you bank with NAB. PayPal is the preferred method of payment if you have a credit card listed as backup. Otherwise it can take up to 5 days to clear.

---------- Post added 16-09-2010 at 10:32 PM ----------

Jim Stynes on The Footy Show. How can you not love Melbourne?

Davey & Watts still available. Buy now, please.

OK, I bank with NAB so payment will come through straight away.

can we have a thread separate for share 3 shwing who has what and who has paid so we know where it is all at?

I can't believe the two people taking Collingwood didn't pay, they would make a huge profit if they didn't want them and it is a little rude too.
does this sort of thing go on with set shares normally?

I think people normally drop out before the share is finalised. We went ahead with the purchases of these 3 shares before all payments were made simply because we were willing to take any sets that remained unpaid. Otherwise, all payments would have to be confirmed before the sets were purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom