2010 AFL Select Scanlens SHARE CLOSED - Sets have been purchased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is a third share happening?

---------- Post added 15-09-2010 at 02:18 PM ----------

Aren't the 2003 Scanlens numbered /60 though?
no only 32

---------- Post added 13-09-2010 at 09:18 AM ----------

I must add the whole set value is at $5398.53 and rising

I think Liam is referring to the number of each card printed. Select Australia says /60 of each 2003 NRL Select Scanlens card was made. Was it the same for the AFL? That would explain the incredible increase in price. These cards will not increase in value at the same rate due to the number of each card being /400.

From Select Australia:

2003 NRL Select Scanlens Series
Brand: Select Australia
Released: 2007
Price: $2750.00 (current price, still available)

Card specifications
The two biggest names in Australian Collector Card manufacturing history, Scanlens and Select, have combined to produce an exclusive and fully licensed AFL card series. The cards will be sold as complete sets on a first come, first serve basis.
Limited to 60 cards only with each card being individually numbered from 1 to 60.
Cards printed on 375 gsm board similar to the card stock previously used by Scanlens.
Card Size: 57mm x 82mm

if you get another set il take port, crows and richmond for sure. Put me down for them if another set gets up and running

---------- Post added 15-09-2010 at 02:14 PM ----------

thats already 12 out of 16 teams

Are you running Share 3, LickwidGreen?

We'll take Sydney & Freo, too. That leaves Melbourne & North. Someone else putting their hand(s) to cover those this time?

SHARE 3

Adelaide- Power for Psying
Brisbane- Metamorphic Mac
Carlton- theums16
Collingwood- Cruelworld
Essendon- DarthAnnihl8tor
Fremantle- Metamorphic Mac
Geelong- Metamorphic Mac
Hawthorn- LickwidGreen
Melbourne-
North Melbourne-
Port Adelaide- Power for Psying
Richmond- Power for Psying
St.Kilda- Cruelworld
Sydney- Metamorphic_Mac
West Coast – _Rob_
Western Bulldogs- LickwidGreen

I don't have paypal so will have to transfer the money, is that ok?
I will take north as well as west coast if that helps it get happening.

looks like it might be happening. A few things still to tidy up though.
1. ok from moderator.
2. somebody to take melbourne
3. someone to take charge and order from select and deal with paypal and direct transfers of funds.
4. fingers crossed

Is a third share happening?

---------- Post added 15-09-2010 at 02:18 PM ----------

I think Liam is referring to the number of each card printed. Select Australia says /60 of each 2003 NRL Select Scanlens card was made. Was it the same for the AFL? That would explain the incredible increase in price. These cards will not increase in value at the same rate due to the number of each card being /400.

From Select Australia:

2003 NRL Select Scanlens Series
Brand: Select Australia
Released: 2007
Price: $2750.00 (current price, still available)

Card specifications
The two biggest names in Australian Collector Card manufacturing history, Scanlens and Select, have combined to produce an exclusive and fully licensed AFL card series. The cards will be sold as complete sets on a first come, first serve basis.
Limited to 60 cards only with each card being individually numbered from 1 to 60.
Cards printed on 375 gsm board similar to the card stock previously used by Scanlens.
Card Size: 57mm x 82mm

thanks for pointing that out but another member beat you to it and I acknowledged my error (see later posts) you are right I assumed Liam meant there was 60 cards in the set which is not what he meant

Yes it is ok to pay by bank deposit. Graham has allowed us to run this share, so we'll set up trade threads and once you've agreed, we'll send you our payment details and shipping costs. We'll use registered post.

We'd like to get this done asap, but we do need to fill those last 2 spots before we order the set. We've got 4 teams in this share and have Melbourne and North from another share already, so hopefully someone else likes Davey, Watts, Boomer and Petrie.

Should have trade threads up and initial emails sent tonight. If any of you want to do your own trade thread and send us the link, go right ahead. We'll get started after the bubs are in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom