2010 AFL Select Scanlens SHARE CLOSED - Sets have been purchased

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I've heard of this rumour. I highly doubt that we are going to trade away one of our brightest young stars and the face of our 2009 Membership campaign. Isn't out of contract so I don't know how we'd lose him.

OOps my mistake was thinking of leroy Jetta ....boy do I feel stupid

Hi all, Hope everyone has received their sets. I've been busy and I know I need to leave feedback for you all. I'm going to the Essendon B&F tonight so I will leave everyone their feedback tomorrow.

Hi all, Hope everyone has received their sets. I've been busy and I know I need to leave feedback for you all. I'm going to the Essendon B&F tonight so I will leave everyone their feedback tomorrow.

Thanks for doing the share mate! You did an awesome job with it! :worthy:

Have fun at the Essendon B&F tonight! BTW how good is it that Selwood won Geelongs B&F! :woot:

Thanks mate, your a champ!! special thanks for chucking the Rich into my package as well :D

hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has got their feedback from this group buy yet?

I have been unable to get a response from Darth but I left hime a really nice feedback and was wondering how everone is going with theirs?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom