2010 AFL Select Scanlens SHARE CLOSED - Sets have been purchased

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be $30 for the first set, because we are sending them all registered post. Sorry about the extra $2, but we'd rather they all get there without worry. Extra sets are still $25.

This is the list of members we will start trade threads for tonight. If one of you wishes to take Melbourne afterwards, we can amend the trade thread. We won't be ordering the set until Melbourne is filled and all payments have been made.

Surely that will happen before the weekend. :thumbsup:

SHARE 3

Adelaide- Power for Psying
Brisbane- Metamorphic Mac
Carlton- theums16
Collingwood- Cruelworld
Essendon- DarthAnnihl8tor
Fremantle- Metamorphic Mac
Geelong- Metamorphic Mac
Hawthorn- LickwidGreen
Melbourne-
North Melbourne- _Rob_
Port Adelaide- Power for Psying
Richmond- Power for Psying
St.Kilda- Cruelworld
Sydney- Metamorphic_Mac
West Coast – _Rob_
Western Bulldogs- LickwidGreen

if you change your mind on the geelong set Mac I'll take them "just wishing"

---------- Post added 15-09-2010 at 07:42 PM ----------

there are pics on ebay if you wanna see what they look like guys

Yeah but still, MOTLOP, im a mad port supporter and even based on his 2009 performance he is the worlds laziest footballer. surely could have put dom cassisi or robbie grey, any body apart from motlop and maybe davenport

Heh...I missed out on Geelong twice already. Glad we look to be getting another one through. How about Melbourne?

Na Soz not for me buying for a friend who is a Geelong follower

---------- Post added 15-09-2010 at 08:02 PM ----------

Yeah but still, MOTLOP, im a mad port supporter and even based on his 2009 performance he is the worlds laziest footballer. surely could have put dom cassisi or robbie grey, any body apart from motlop and maybe davenport

as Stated earlier in this thread (nine out of the 32 players are aboriginal)...hmmm maybe Rodan??

Does anyone know whats going on with the West Coast set?

On the checklist it says Kerr and Lecras, but on ebay there is Lecras and Naitanui?

yea there is a picture of the nic nat as well.

I wont be happy if they have stuffed up the checklist

Hi all,

Just received my full set from Select; can confirm the checklist says Kerr but the card is actually of Naitanui.

Also another titbit: I ordered my set at 7.45am on Tuesday and received set #76.

Cheers,

Glenn

The price for your Team Set will be $25 +$3 to cover Postage. If you buy 2 sets you only pay the $3 once. You will get both cards for your team, first in best dressed.

Any comments about the set can be made in this thread here --> http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru.../83284-2010-scanlens-do-we-want-do-share.html

Payment must be made by the 12th of September.
PM me for payment information, Direct Debit and PayPal available

SHARE 2 I will go through PM's and Posts and see who was in first for some teams.
Adelaide- crows2010
Brisbane- gecko8
Carlton- juddcollector
Collingwood- Footycard
Essendon- W4nted
Fremantle- juddcollector
Geelong- Liamszaraz
Hawthorn- Metmorphic Mac
Melbourne- Metamorphic Mac
North Melbourne- Metamorphic Mac
Port Adelaide- Power for Pysing
Richmond- tigerlandmatt
St.Kilda- Metamorphic Mac
Sydney- _Rob_
West Coast – Westcoastking
Western Bulldogs- brandonr54

Hi Darth, can you tell me if my payment has come through?
I have asked a few times but don't seem to be getting any answer from you through the message function.

what is the update with the shares, has anyone had their trade thread replied to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom