2009 Final Series

Good luck.

I might go to the Eels/ Titans game but my mum hates Friday night games as she works :(

She says if Eels make the GF, we will go with my pop!!!! Im hoping they get there now, with either Brisaben or Melbourne.

Also, where do players leave ANZ stadium?

they are the teams that can go all the way but u cant right off the dogs if kimmorley comes back but the titans and dragons are in trouble next week both coming off losses and playing away from home

We are seeing some great football so far. Bye Bye Knights & Manly.:wave: Broncos will shake the Dragons at Suncorp next Saturday with out fail.:D I will be there to watch what will be a massive game! I can not wait.:D

ill be at the broncos game, theres no more tickets left for the gf mattbowen

Only club member allocation tickets are available once we know who will be playing in the G/F. I will be trying to be at the G/F if the Broncos are! Which is looking pretty good. Each club get reserved tickets for members if they make the G/F. :v:

Okay guys

Week 2
Eels vs Titans at SFS. Winner will face Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium

Broncos vs Dragons at Suncorp Stadium. Winner will face Storm at Etihad Stadium.

I think Eels and Broncos will win week 2
Eels and Storm win week3
Eels vs Sorm GF

Carn the Broncs.

Broncos / Eels final.

So called team of the year just not good enough for the mighty Broncos.

BRING ON THE STORM.

or should a say SUN SHOWER.:lol:

WELL what do you all say now? The Mighty Brisbane Broncos are looking like they are ready to play a Grand Final? Fine weather predicted in Melbourne next Saturday night. :whistle: Bring it on! Well done Team. :D:thumbsup::D

as much as i love the bronco's, i think their road comes to an end next w/e down in Melbourne...

Ashame though, because with Wallace i would have backed them for certain.

No Wallace means a big chunk of their playmaking/attacking ability is lost BUT!!!!

If Cronk and Smith aren't on their game next weekend, The broncos might just scrape past.

Back
Top Bottom