2009 Final Series

GO, THE DOGGIES!!! :D Patten and Cayless both gone, unfortunately... Thankfully the Dogs forward seem to have targetted MoiMoi early, which has looked to be working so far. If MoiMoi started off rampaging, it could've been trouble early. I'm surprised Keating wasn't given 10 for the chickenwing on Hannant, but the fact Hannant seems ok makes it less of a stink IMO...

---------- Post added 25-09-2009 at 09:03 PM ----------

The injury to Patten has also caused the Dogs problems, with Idris and Gordon having trouble meshing...

go the eels tonight, a lot of conspiracy theorys going around, the last 4 teams left were placed 2, 4, 6 and 8. when a premiership trophy photo was taken with the top 8 teams captains. the players were coincedentally lined up in order of who went out first this is the order from left to right

newcastle, manly, titans, st george, bulldogs, storm, broncos, eels with eels at the end. so conspiracy has it that eels will beat the broncos in the gf

great game

spectacular come back from parra

deserve every right to play in the grand final, massive amounts of high shots, knockouts and grub tactics.... But whatta game!!!

conspiracy theory photo

another way has it that, it goes in order from inner to outer. ie. top 2 in the middle, next 2 on either side of the top 2, next 2 on the side of the other top 2 etc. have a look for yourself

NRL+Premiership+Finals+Captains+Call+mflyZdqI4H0l.jpg

Well, that sucks! Another year over... Well, GO, THE BRONCOS/STORM WINNER!!! :D hehe I've never been one to be satisfied with losing to the comp winner. I'd rather the person/team who kicked me out shared my PAIN!!! :lol: The Eels definately got the better of the Cayless/Patten losses, and I still maintain Keating should've had a stint in the bin. :yellow: But overall the refs made a few mistakes for BOTH teams, and the Dogs forced too much near the end... STILL doesn't mean I'm ok with the loss, Eels fans... :p

well idris choked without patten hey !!!
hes no top prospect !!!!
my two eels predictors are getting even more valuable hahahaha!!!
thanks again to tak35bne

well idris choked without patten hey !!!
hes no top prospect !!!!
my two eels predictors are getting even more valuable hahahaha!!!
thanks again to tak35bne

Yeah, having Idris and Gordon on the same wing hurt the Dogs tonight. I don't the Eels scored down that wing, but the scrambling the Dogs had to do might've taken a bit out of the tank... I still think he's an asset out there, but he needs someone with some speed and footwork with him, which he didn't have for a long time tonight...

yeah your right axe but tonight he should have tried to stand up in place of patten he has a great attaking style but tonight showed he is really laking in defence he did absolutly nothing to help the dogs
on the other hand i think hayne had a very average game (not includeing the morris try he let in that was a bad error he should have forced that ball dead that would have burried the dogs in the first half but he gave them a sniff but overall it was apoor game from him i expect him to fire next week

Back
Top Bottom