2009 Final Series

no worries i think st george are to scared to play finals football away from kogarah and win stadium and they will be in for a shock on sunday when the scoreline in reversed from last weekend minus the fieldgoal of corse

Strange, the Dragons game still isnt sold out yet, great decision not to move it to a bigger stadium that would look terrible 1/4 full indeed.

Strange, the Dragons game still isnt sold out yet, great decision not to move it to a bigger stadium that would look terrible 1/4 full indeed.

I think it will be pretty full come kick off, maybe there hasn't been a big pre-sell because people have assumed because of the "move the game" campaign that it must be sold out.....

My Week 1 eliminations pick...
Parra gone.....
Manly gone.......if not
Knights one....

Cheers
Ross

Melbourne were awesome tonight. Originally thought Manly had a ggod chance of winning premiership but on tonights performance Melbourne look real good. Hoping for Parra to cause an upset. You can only hope. Pretty sure they weren't fully committed last week but it was a flogging. Titans can't win, Broncos too strong. Perhaps Knights to upset the Dogs so Manly could be gooone. At this stage Melbourne look very strong. Somebody beat them. Do not want the Vics to get the trophy again.

Ethan the eel

I have been going for the Storm now since Cowboys are out :)

Storm 40 def Manly 12

Storm Tryscorers- Slater 4, Nielen, Smith, Tolman
Storm Goalkickers- Smith 5/6, Turner 1/1

Manly Tryscorers- Matai, Foran
Manly Goalkickers-Orford 2/2

It's not gone well so far, but holy hell Melbourne turned up to play. I would like to set Billy Slater on fire :lol:

The rest of the games this weekend are a real gamble and I wouldn't put good money on anyone at this point. Personally hoping the Eels get through, I don't really care about the Knights vs Bulldogs game except for the fact that at Bulldogs win may aid Manly's chances of playing next week, and the QLD derby should result in Brisbane winning.

Just as well I was at the bar last night to watch the game. Needless to say I'm a touch shady after drowning my sorrows, and my wallet is nearly as upset as me! Stupid awesome scotch *shakes fist*

Newcastle to cause a massive upset tonight! Shame I couldn't get out to homebush but will definitely go to their next sydney game (if any!)
Melbourne looked great last night and Brisbane have been in great form the last couple of rounds so they should defeat Titans!
I would say that manly and parra will be eliminated this week with dragons, storm going through to week 3.

Broncos 40 def Titans 32

Broncos Tryscorers- McCullough, Folau 3, Yow Yeh, Lockyer, Taylor
Broncos Goalkickers-Parker 6/8

Titans Tryscorers- Campbell, Mead 2, Gordon 2, Meyers
Titans Goalkickers- Prince 4/6

no worries i think st george are to scared to play finals football away from kogarah and win stadium and they will be in for a shock on sunday when the scoreline in reversed from last weekend minus the fieldgoal of corse

whoops i was wrong we did win with a field goal what a game absoultly exilarating parras defence was just outstanding all i can say now is watch out the titans there in trouble they played well last night at home but coming down to sydney with very little crowd support its goin to be tough for them

Thank god Parramatta have won.

I would much prefer to face Parramatta at SFS than Melbourne in Melbourne.

I gotta say, the atmosphere at a regular season game has nothing on the atmosphere I witnessed at Skilled Park last night. The result didn't go our way but it was Just awesome to be a football fan alst night.

your dead right there blade it would be suicide down there in melbourne
titans really did deserve to win that game last night lokyer won the game with his dive after walker hit him SOFT SOFT SOFT

Bulldogs 26 def Knights 12.

Bulldogs Tryscorers- Morris, Patten 2, Hannant
Bulldogs Goalkickers- El Masri 5/6

Knights Tryscorers- Sau, Dureau
Knights Goalkickers- Gidley 1/1, Dureau 1/1

Knights eliminated

---------- Post added 13-09-2009 at 08:11 PM ----------

Eels 25 def Dragons 12

Eels Tryscoers- Burt, Mortimer,Grothe, Hayne
Eels Goalkickers- Burt 4/4, Burt FG

Dragons Tryscorers- Hunt, Morris
Dragons Goalkickers- Soward 2/3

---------- Post added 13-09-2009 at 08:11 PM ----------

Knights and Sea Eagles Eliminated

Storm and Bulldogs bye next week

Next weeks games

Eels vs Titans at SFS
Bronocs vs Dragons at Suncorp

dragons threw the game against eels, to try and set up an easier clash against the broncos. hope the mighty broncos defence is rock solid against the dragons, ill be getting my ticket tomorrow night, the broncos titans games atmosphere was the best game ever, fantastic game to go to

Back
Top Bottom