MrsCowboys78
ozballer23
GoMoto
Darpy
wolvesjr34
steve-o
ScottE
Ja$e

15 people now, and I think the entry should be $22 minimum (a buck per round). I pay $30 at work and am happy to do it again here, but can understand if others don't want to. Therefore, I think $22 is a good starting point and I'll listen if people want to kick in more.

Yep $22 sounds good, and if there is a tie maybe people should put in what they think the ladder will look like after the last round before the season starts to avoid a dead heat?

Yep $22 sounds good, and if there is a tie maybe people should put in what they think the ladder will look like after the last round before the season starts to avoid a dead heat?

Tie's should be decided by countback (ie. most 8's will win, then if still tied, most 7's win etc...)

yes i agree on tie back rule
maybe some cards should be added as well

I did an AFL Tipping Comp for cards last year......We all put in a cards each (some more) and the winner took all !!!
I think I finished 3rd :)

Alistair - PM sent

Alistair
dickyKnee
nenjabin
Billyhoyle
immune3
martyaud
MrsCowboys78
ozballer23
GoMoto
Darpy
wolvesjr34
steve-o
ScottE
Ja$e
whereiswally78

That's 17 now! :)

Alistair
dickyKnee
nenjabin
Billyhoyle
immune3
martyaud
MrsCowboys78
ozballer23
GoMoto
Darpy
wolvesjr34
steve-o
ScottE
Ja$e
whereiswally78
caveyspice
DarthAnnihl8or

awesome this looks like its going to be a good comp!! $22 sounds good! just an idea we have a weekly tip 8 jackpot that builds up if no one tips 8 each week, just adds to the weekly competition a bit

Well what's the difference between paying a (pretty modest) entry fee of $22 or paying money for a few cards?

I guess you haven't noticed - I'm not buying cards atm, I'm not even making many trades. So there is no difference, I cannot afford cards and I cannot afford a tipping comp entry fee of $22. Sure that may all change, but at this point in time I cannot do it.

Fair enough...

Alistair
dickyKnee
nenjabin
Billyhoyle
immune3
martyaud
MrsCowboys78
ozballer23
GoMoto
Darpy
steve-o
ScottE
Ja$e
whereiswally78
caveyspice
DarthAnnihl8or

Updated List

Alistair
dickyKnee
nenjabin
Billyhoyle
immune3
martyaud
MrsCowboys78
ozballer23
GoMoto
Darpy
steve-o
ScottE
Ja$e
whereiswally78
caveyspice
DarthAnnihl8or
wall3ace

Just setting up the competition now guys. Stay tuned...

Back
Top Bottom