15-16 NBA Draft and Pre- Season discussion

Kyle O'Quinn off to the Knicks on a 4 year sign & trade deal. The magic in return receive cash and the rights to swap second round draft picks in 2019

Kyle O'Quinn off to the Knicks on a 4 year sign & trade deal. The magic in return receive cash and the rights to swap second round draft picks in 2019

Man why do I have to watch Knick games now.....smh FU Orlando

@WojYahooNBA: Sources: Free agent Kyle O’Quinn has agreed to a four-year, $16M deal with New York. Knicks acquire him in sign-and-trade with Orlando.

Portland starting lineup from last year:

image.jpg

Hibbert has a $2.3mill trade kicker activated meaning the Lakers have $4.7mill of cap space remaining. Expensive get but essentially a 1 year rental. Pacers will be sending $2.3mill cash to LA to cover the bonus.

Yikes, imagine having to pay someone to get a person off your hands.

It is worth it, he's an immovable object, in that I mean he doesn't move, doesn't play offence, doesn't set picks and doesn't chase rebounds, glad he's gone!

Costa Koufos joins the Kings on a 4 year / $33mill deal - player option after 3.

With Willie C-S taken in the draft and now this, I guess Boogie is playing PF this year?

Spurs are linked to David West, Carlos Boozer and Carlos Delfino. Need some depth on the bench after losing Bellinelli and Baynes.

Jeremy Lin linked to the Mavs starting PG role.

Let's be honest, Rick Carlisle's defense will probably just make him cry. Dude can't guard a light post.

Back
Top Bottom