15-16 NBA Draft and Pre- Season discussion

Will be a great year of basketball, lots of moves in the west so the playoffs should be great again, the word out of Cleveland is Thompson wants a bigger role, but with love resigning it may not be in Cleveland, even tho he's agreed to a new contract non thing has been signed, Lebron waiting till its signed before resigning himself, will Thompson skip town? Has happen before.

really hope moore gets backup pg duties over captain kirk this year, would have loved lin but the contract offered wouldnt be as much as other teams,

some amazing moves !, As for the Lakers getting Hibbert as long as its a 2nd round pick i am happy for them to absorb this salary on a 1 year loan. Hope he finds new life in LA for this year! its a paycheck year so he better play well.

I still do not think Lakers should try much this season with out signing a big FA they should just try tank for that top 3 pick because it will be Sixers if we don't

Lakers sign Lou Williams to a 3 year / $21mill deal. I guess that means our backcourt is now set.

PG: Russell / Clarkson
SG: Bryant / Williams
SF: ??? / Young
PF: Bass / Randle / Kelly
C: Hibbert / Sacre / Black

Got a couple of big holes there still. I'm almost expecting Kobe to start at SF at this stage

Last edited:
Lakers sign Lou Williams to a 3 year / $21mill deal. I guess that means our backcourt is now set.

Got a couple of big holes there still. I'm almost expecting Kobe to start at SF at this stage
do you think Russell starts???

I do. I think he was that good in college. but, I guess we get first look at him in the summer league on July 10 (or Saturday morning our time vs the wolves)

Summer league means nothing, it's just a warm up and guys trying to make 10/11/12 man spots, most end up in dleague, it's more to give rookies abit of conferdance coming into the start of a season

Summer league means nothing, it's just a warm up and guys trying to make 10/11/12 man spots, most end up in dleague, it's more to give rookies abit of conferdance coming into the start of a season

Correct but you still get a feel for their games. They mean nothing, but the drafted players certainly show glimpses of what they can do.

Lol!!!! No Starting SF but you still have young as a backup! haha

I can't wait to see Lou Williams and Nick Young okay at the same time! Just need to sign JR Smith and make Brick city!

Wrong!!

Summer league exists purely to give us Ball-Addicts something to watch in the offseason so we don't turn to crime!

:lol:

Lol!!!! No Starting SF but you still have young as a backup! haha

I can't wait to see Lou Williams and Nick Young okay at the same time! Just need to sign JR Smith and make Brick city!

I'm hoping Sacramento signs JR Smith and Josh Smith. Imagine that, with Rondo, Cousins and Gay...coached by George Karl. I'd watch that.

Back
Top Bottom