11-12 Exquisite thoughts?

I gotta stop reading this thread.. Got a case incoming and keeping a very close eye on YouTube and eBay I'm really starting to dislike the product. Dime a dozen shadow boxes..no variety or colour in alot of the cards. And only really like the legacy and endorsement sets.. Maybe I should sell and go the certified when it releases.. Stinking negative press. ;(

I gotta stop reading this thread.. Got a case incoming and keeping a very close eye on YouTube and eBay I'm really starting to dislike the product. Dime a dozen shadow boxes..no variety or colour in alot of the cards. And only really like the legacy and endorsement sets.. Maybe I should sell and go the certified when it releases.. Stinking negative press. ;(

Just remember, all of the opinions are based on a 'for the price' type of deal. Meaning that at $1500 per case, they are a pretty decent product, but at $3K per case, not so much!

Depends on how much you got it for as to whether you will be happy with the break I think!

Besides, if you pull a Kawhi Leonard Gold RC /25, I will give you a nice chunk of your money back for it;)

Good luck mate!

you gonna get a jordan auto and a lebron auto from totally certified mate?

i busted my case and even though it was expensive, i was happy with it....i could have got a case of gold standard - but what was realistically going to be the best card i was going to get from it....

what are the odds of getting your money's worth from any case break?

i dont know.....just a couple random thought i suppose......i just think that people have put too much scrutiny on both fleer retro and exquisite without keeping in mind the realism of any other panini case break...... its all the same

why is kawhi leonard a good player to collect?
i see the prices of his cards worth a bit compared with the others.....but his stats are great

you gonna get a jordan auto and a lebron auto from totally certified mate?

i busted my case and even though it was expensive, i was happy with it....i could have got a case of gold standard - but what was realistically going to be the best card i was going to get from it....

what are the odds of getting your money's worth from any case break?

i dont know.....just a couple random thought i suppose......i just think that people have put too much scrutiny on both fleer retro and exquisite without keeping in mind the realism of any other panini case break...... its all the same
Apples and oranges though mate! All of the current Panini cases are low end 12 box cases, not 3 box for $900 a box.

The value on the MJ and Lebron autos are falling daily. There are over 1000 MJ autos to be had, so a 'typical' shadowbox auto is going to become an undesirable card.

How did you go with your break? I hope you got it cheap enough.... and got something nice for your PC??

why is kawhi leonard a good player to collect?
i see the prices of his cards worth a bit compared with the others.....but his stats are great

He is not a good player to collect! Not at all!:cool:

I think it's the bland design compared to the old NBA ones. I love the big multi colored patches from exquisite past.. I'm sure it will sit on the kitchen bench for about ten mins before I bust it. Heh. Just hope I don't get a shadow box Jordan.. Soooo many of them. And your right no chance of jordan or Lebron autos in panini.

Take what is said on here with a grain of salt, I love some of the other cards and have a shadowbox auto coming in but I still can't get my head around those personal touch inscriptions, they don't make sense to me.

I would be busting that case within a heartbeat especially when you can pull on card auto's of all the legends.

Good luck with the break and I hope you hit a Jordan auto.:thumbsup:

Take what is said on here with a grain of salt, I love some of the other cards and have a shadowbox auto coming in but I still can't get my head around those personal touch inscriptions, they don't make sense to me.

I would be busting that case within a heartbeat especially when you can pull on card auto's of all the legends.

Good luck with the break and I hope you hit a Jordan auto.:thumbsup:

I guarantee you he will! :cool:

i think i did ok with the rookies in exquisite.....kawhi leonard / 199, marshon brooks /199, nolan smith gold /25

borat-high-five-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom