11-12 Exquisite thoughts?

Been watching a few breaks online and I like the look of the silver and gold penmanship against the black cards but that's about it. What is everyone's thoughts about Jordan auto's flooding the market?

I'll finish by saying that I'm annoyed that there is no Ewing love from upperdeck because I would love to see a Ewing/Hoyas card and why no Mutombo?????????

I like some of the cards from this release, although the patch/logo cards are pretty horrible, similar to those horrid ones by Select in the 2012 eternity release that have little or no significance. The lebron one rates one of the worst.

Been watching a few breaks online and I like the look of the silver and gold penmanship against the black cards but that's about it. What is everyone's thoughts about Jordan auto's flooding the market?

I'll finish by saying that I'm annoyed that there is no Ewing love from upperdeck because I would love to see a Ewing/Hoyas card and why no Mutombo?????????

All it's done is push up the prices of bulls uniform autos up!

Glad I didnt fork out the 1k for a box as the avg return isnt too good so far..

I'm sure Ill grab whatever d.robs and blacks I can before the price jumps like retro did.

Must say the card look awesome in person. Watched a mate/customer bust a CASE tonight and pulled some VERY NICE cards. Love the Shadowbox cards, the BLING autos and endorsements/legacy low numbered auto sets.

Dunno for what the box cost and that u can get Jordan autos for $600-$800 and the price of the box alone is more.
To me the cards look nice but they really needed the NBA worn as i dont see this exquisite year hold value like the previous ones

Dunno for what the box cost and that u can get Jordan autos for $600-$800 and the price of the box alone is more.
To me the cards look nice but they really needed the NBA worn as i dont see this exquisite year hold value like the previous ones

But the previous ones might not even be NBA worn!

This stuff is lacking colour to me.

I thought Retro was a nice release because you could pick out certain "must have" cards that collectors (especially Jordan) would want.

Plus alot of the same pics they used in Retro are in this stuff.

I really like the College stuff and it will always sell well because Americans collect it big time, some more than nba.

I cannot belive it's up near $3k per case. That's a joke. If nba Exquisite comes back, it might come back more than that. Crazy:crazy:

I think the team at Upper Deck were sitting in a circle drinking carton after carton and smoking crack when they come up with the personal touch inscription auto's, do we really want to know what a players favorite car, music, food or dream date is?

My world is complete knowing that Danny Manning wants Jenny from the block.

I'll just google that s#@t upperdeck WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the team at Upper Deck were sitting in a circle drinking carton after carton and smoking crack when they come up with the personal touch inscription auto's, do we really want to know what a players favorite car, music, food or dream date is?

Shame too! They are one of the nicer looking designs too!

I like how some of them just signed and ignored the question on there!

My world is complete knowing that Danny Manning wants Jenny from the block.

Pure gold!!

Back
Top Bottom