11-12 Exquisite thoughts?

Greg Anthony in an Exquisite set??? Hahaha That MJ Shadowbox is pretty sweet, but damn thick. It's be a b!tch to store that card.

I dont see anything from this product that screams 'i have to have it', but I guess its all subject to opinion...
Yeah, after watching that box break video, I thought it was a little lame how they used the UD Black design for Exquisite and I also didn't like how the just pack the cards in there with just that foam chunk around them. And the ring card looks like the ones Topps made for 2012 baseball. I mean they look kind of cool, just lack of creativity I guess..... All that said, why do I care? I will never afford an Exquisite pack haha

I haven't seen any jersey cards yet.... Wait a minute, upper deck is too tight to buy game worn jersey so they made the coaches and players do overtime by getting the coaches to sign and the players to sign extra inscription for extra value.

Yeah, after watching that box break video, I thought it was a little lame how they used the UD Black design for Exquisite and I also didn't like how the just pack the cards in there with just that foam chunk around them. And the ring card looks like the ones Topps made for 2012 baseball. I mean they look kind of cool, just lack of creativity I guess..... All that said, why do I care? I will never afford an Exquisite pack haha

Lol, you and everyone else mate haha... I know they released it as exquisite for marketing purposes, but they opened themselves open to criticism as I see more black than exquisite. And the packaging is fair dodgy I must agree... At the end of the day, people just want those autos, so I guess upper deck will win out lol

Changed the name to a more general discussion about the cards and designs now that they are out.

Personally, I can't believe just how bad some of the designs are!?!?! Look at these:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...26521031?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item2323ebf2c7

I know the idea if from a past set (premier I think) but seriously?? In exquisite??? The most expensive exquisite release ever??

The only cards I have seen so far that I like are the RC Autos and the Legacy autos!

Changed the name to a more general discussion about the cards and designs now that they are out.

Personally, I can't believe just how bad some of the designs are!?!?! Look at these:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...26521031?pt=US_Basketball&hash=item2323ebf2c7

I know the idea if from a past set (premier I think) but seriously?? In exquisite??? The most expensive exquisite release ever??

The only cards I have seen so far that I like are the RC Autos and the Legacy autos!

Hhahaha... Have a look at the Zo's patch.... Just need to say
WHO LET THE DOGS OUT !!!! WHO WHO WHO !!!

All you ever here is people bagging it out! If ya don't like it don't buy it, stop talking about it!

I like the Rings, the Rookies and the Personal Touch ones

Yeah, all of those are cool! Except some of the Personal Touch cards haven't got the inscriptions on them???

I want to see the dimensions autos. They look weird when scanned, but I think they will be nicer in hand!

Have to agree here, some of the personal touch are nice, but obvious that some players did not want to do the overtime.

I'm still 50/50 on the dimension auto and would really like to see one in real life.

And the bling doesn't mean anything unless it has got real gold on it.

So far, id say the rookies like good, shadowbox arent bad. The bling are just awful and look cheap, but I havent seen one in person but from pics n vids, yuck! And that patch with the dog on it looks like iy belongs on kids pajamas haha

Back
Top Bottom