11-12 Exquisite thoughts?

I'll reserve full judgement until I have them in hand, however from the pictures alone the manu patches are a big PHAYLE and shouldn't have been included in the release. I'll probably backflip on that last statement if my Jordan auto is a patch card :p

How much is the Jordan shadow box worth?
Think there is one for BIN for $800.

That is a lot cheaper than most would have guessed, especially on day 1 of sales!

I'll reserve full judgement until I have them in hand, however from the pictures alone the manu patches are a big PHAYLE and shouldn't have been included in the release. I'll probably backflip on that last statement if my Jordan auto is a patch card :p

haha, the problem is, if you need to have a card in hand to like it, then it is already a fail! It won't be desirable to many when you want to sell/trade!

I hope you get the Legacy one! They are nice! And hopefully it is 23/XX too ;)

So far I like the Legacy cards the best, they just have a more premium looking feel about them. The shadowbox idea is OK but all the autos on them look terrible because of the surface. Personal inscriptions is a novel idea but it feels more at home in Hoops than a product at this pricepoint. Especially with the quality control of UD where plenty of them were just left blank.

I'm not ideologically opposed to manufactured patch cards but these are terrible. Since you're not constrained to legit GU material you could at least make every patch card triple-colour, logo, etc. Why in the hell would you use a hand-stitched copy of a players head?

Poor effort with their designs, the ring insert card looks cheap and how easily can that auto get damaged on the MJ? It should be on the inside! This product is no where to the usual Exquisite design. The fact that they are under scrutiny for their gu cards in the past also worries me.

I found THE HIT of the whole product!!!
$(KGrHqN,!q8FBIgMGQgJBQfemKG-iw~~60_12.JPG

College Jersey #ed!

I was going to snipe and drop a stupid amount on this, but the auto is turning me off a bit. I think I would like a clean auto that isn't 15/##

Poor effort with their designs, the ring insert card looks cheap and how easily can that auto get damaged on the MJ? It should be on the inside! This product is no where to the usual Exquisite design. The fact that they are under scrutiny for their gu cards in the past also worries me.

They failed with the Jordan (out of all the ones they could fail it had to be MJ :() ... but all the rest are on the inside im pretty sure. :)

I found THE HIT of the whole product!!!

College Jersey #ed!

I was going to snipe and drop a stupid amount on this, but the auto is turning me off a bit. I think I would like a clean auto that isn't 15/##

Buy this one!
Then buy another one with a clean auto.
Do it, you know you want to ;)

That's a very good point, what a shame as that Jordan shadow box looks mad. So from the feedback on here this release seems like a flop?

Back
Top Bottom