10 Star/ 4 Star Scores

this was in last weeks score email.

Round 23 is now open for 4 and 10 star, Who Will Win and the Avatar Contest and will close at 7.40pm on Friday 29 August 2014. Please note: This is the final week for the Who Will Win games this season. 4 and 10 star and the Avatar Contest will continue through the first three weeks of the finals.

Oh, that just not what im expecting. Oh well, I hope everyone had fun I surely did,although didnt get to win on the last 8 games (I think, few games).

2 correct margins and 2 spots in top 10

also had 1 account come 23rd, 1 in 30's and 2 in the 60's...pretty solid considering i had franklin rockliff and zorko across some accounts

I got 832 which was good enough for 72nd. Looking forward to this week. I'm hoping most people either forget can't be bothered or don't have enough players from the 8 teams playing!! Good luck to all.

I have 1 spare selwood code, possibly 2, looking to trade codes for other players playing in the finals

Bloody tomahawk.. everyone else went pretty well for me. Do people think scores will be lower this week with potentially half the cards not in play with only 8 teams playing?

R u really serious that there is still a competition for the 4stars and 10stars? I thought this is finish.

selwood 110, bartel 89, stokes 92 i think, roughead 71, duncan 65, gibson 77,enright 59, lake 35 and mitchell got 90's i think...not the highest scoring game

Special thanks to Aiden225 and cwood36 for giving me a bad info and confusing me. I should have change my teams to suit, and ignore the message above. Oh well till next week then. Thanks guys, goodluck to all.

Mate read the messages above we were very clear it was on and u responded several times so dont blame others. Someone even posted a cut out from select confirming it was on!

And read cwoods post again. He said there is no margins BUT 4 and 10 star are definately on so please dont go blamingbothers for your mistake

It was pretty clear cut from the text out of email that it was final week of www and mtww. With 10 star and 4/ avatar contest to continue for first 3 weeks of finals. I am sorry if you. Miss read information.

Back
Top Bottom