08/09 Topps Signature!

sirdylan

YNWA
Real Name
Dylan
Here is the sale sheet for the new Topps Signature coming out late March:) Looks pretty damn nice IMO LMK what you think.:v:

dcscards_2045_233604142

Cheers
Dylan:thumbsup:

Do you think they are stick on autos? because I think they are not because they have got a border, it be dodgy if they try to stick these and miss trying to get within the border line, plus the D Rose looks like a auto on card, I hope so.

Do you think they are stick on autos? because I think they are not because they have got a border, it be dodgy if they try to stick these and miss trying to get within the border line, plus the D Rose looks like a auto on card, I hope so.

They are sticker autos. As for the D-Rose, that's a facsimile auto which is inserted 1:4 packs so it's not a real auto. ;)

The Instant win cards are a nice little item, to get the draft board of these player and then signed on them is another bonus and knowing that you seen it on TV or in photographs in the past is cool, its a awesome idea, nice one from topps :D

that looks sweet, grade a auto in every box an auto every pack and the instant win cards are a great idea i will definitly be interested in this when its released!

Yeah I think it is great that they have a Group A auto in every box and the instant win cards are a great new thing:thumbsup:

Doesn't sound too bad.

8 packs, so:
16 base
8 autos
8 parallels.

But the base......35 veterans 30 Legends...........even though I like legends, I think sets should be primarily current players with only a couple of Veterans. The way they have it, you do not get a card of many players who we may be following.

Ersk

Anyone go halfs in a box with me?
$110 each - 4 packs each?
I'm just not prepared to spend $220 on basketball cards at this stage but I will gladly spend $110 and try my luck at an 'A' grade :).
Theres a case share that I have found, pm for details.

'A' grade players include: Dwight Howard, John Stockton, Shaquille O’Neal, David Robinson, Dwyane Wade, Paul Pierce, Magic Johnson, Jerry West, Vince Carter, Chris Paul, Larry Bird, Bill Russell, Brandon Roy, Derrick Rose and O.J. Mayo!.

Just what the Hobby needs, a swamp of more cheap worthless sticker autos...way to go out with a F'ed up bang Topps...

I'm tipping for your $130 box, you'll get maybe $40 worth of cards if you're lucky...

Back
Top Bottom