08/09 Topps Signature!

Just what the Hobby needs, a swamp of more cheap worthless sticker autos...way to go out with a F'ed up bang Topps...

I'm tipping for your $130 box, you'll get maybe $40 worth of cards if you're lucky...

Not many brands of cards have on card autos. I think that it doesn't matter that they have sticker autos. Most of the products nowadays have them.

Just an *update* delayed till 15th April and here is a better pic of what the autos are gonna look like:D I quite like the design lmk what you think...:thumbsup:
sigbskautopaul.jpg

EEP.... Autos numbered to 6225 check out chri5784 channel, there is already a break.... They are nice looking cards but the autos are numbered to like 2225 4225 and 6225:( I'd rather have them not numbered then having it stamped with ridiculous numbers :rolleyes:

EEP.... Autos numbered to 6225 check out chri5784 channel, there is already a break.... They are nice looking cards but the autos are numbered to like 2225 4225 and 6225:( I'd rather have them not numbered then having it stamped with ridiculous numbers :rolleyes:

6225????????? holy moly :woot:

I know!! I reckon they mixed up the numbering coz the inserts and base are lower numbered than the autos:lol: But I don't really care, I reckon they look really nice.

what does it say on the checklist/website about what they are meant to be numbered to?

what does it say on the checklist/website about what they are meant to be numbered to?

Had a look and it doesn't say what they are numbered to. It must have been mixed up coz it's impossible that a player could sign 6225 autos lol. Well it remains a mystery:rolleyes::-k

anyone got a link to a checklist?

here is a sort of checklist:

Among the autographs will be …

Caron Butler
Dennis Rodman
Gilbert Arenas
Rajon Rondo
Zach Randolph
Baron Davis
George Gervin
John Havlicek
Isiah Thomas
Josh Howard
Ray Allen
Dolph Schayes
Eric Gordon
Elgin Baylor
Gerald Wallace
Russell Westbrook
Thaddeus Young
Spud Webb
Rudy Gay
Spencer Hawes
Brandan Wright
Danilo Gallinari
Joe Alexander
Nick Young
Daniel Gibson
Mickael Pietrus
Rodney Stuckey
Sam Dalembert
Yi Jianlian
Al Thornton
Buck Williams
Dale Ellis
Jo Jo White
JaVale McGee
Mark Eaton
Robert Parish
Spencer Haywood
Raymond Felton
Speedy Claxton
Courtney Lee
Elvin Hayes
Fat Lever
Joey Dorsey
John “Hot Rod” Williams
Lenny Wilkens
Maurice Lucas
Micheal Ray Richardson
Otis Birdsong
Ryan Anderson
Ricky Pierce
Reggie Theus
Sam Perkins
Arron Afflalo
Aaron Brooks
Daequan Cook
Gabe Pruitt
Morris Almond
Marcus Williams
Alando Tucker
Bill Walker
Donte Greene
DeAndre Jordan
Danny Schayes
George Hill
J.J. Hickson
J.R. Giddens
Kyle Weaver
Sean Singletary
Sonny Weems
Walter Sharpe

Group A Autos:
Dwight Howard, John Stockton, Shaquille O’Neal, David Robinson, Dwyane Wade, Paul Pierce, Magic Johnson, Jerry West, Vince Carter, Chris Paul, Larry Bird, Bill Russell, Brandon Roy, Derrick Rose and O.J. Mayo.

Dual autographs
Chauncey Billups
Carmelo Anthony
–
Chris Paul
Derrick Rose
–
John Stockton
Magic Johnson
–
Dominique Wilkins
Vince Carter
–
Dwight Howard
Dwyane Wade
–
O.J. Mayo
Rudy Gay
–
Greg Oden
Brandon Roy
–
Jerry West
Bill Russell
–
Andre Iguodala
Danny Granger
–
David Robinson
George Gervin

Triple autographs
Dwight Howard
Shaquille O’Neal
David Robinson
–
Magic Johnson
Jerry West
Elgin Baylor
–
Paul Pierce
Larry Bird
Bill Russell
–
Dwyane Wade
Chris Paul
Derrick Rose
–
Gilbert Arenas
Brandon Roy
O.J. Mayo

Hope this helps Slobby!
Dylan;)

Yep.....Topps also has included cards with facsimile autos too....great another 20 cards to collect!

i can categorically say there is NO value in this product. pulling on average $2 autos? 8 per box? $16? damn. even if the value wasn't there (which it clearly isn't), they should make the product exciting to bust. the excitement factor is just not there like their previous topps full court and trademark moves products.

even the best cards, like triples and quads are super hard to pull. i congratulate topps on trying the concept of an auto per pack, but this is rubbish with autos numbered to 6,225 etc, they can say they made a mistake and now its time to move on to the next idea.

i can categorically say there is NO value in this product. pulling on average $2 autos? 8 per box? $16? damn. even if the value wasn't there (which it clearly isn't), they should make the product exciting to bust. the excitement factor is just not there like their previous topps full court and trademark moves products.

even the best cards, like triples and quads are super hard to pull. i congratulate topps on trying the concept of an auto per pack, but this is rubbish with autos numbered to 6,225 etc, they can say they made a mistake and now its time to move on to the next idea.

some people may disagree though. the types who buy lots of boxes and never get anything. in the long-term yes it's not really a smart move strategically but in the short-term i think people will be satisfied.

I like it.. better than base cards.. I mean high end auto's are high end auto's.. premium patches are the same.. there's nothing wrong with $3-4 autos coz I'd rather have that than a GU or refractor or badly designed insert lol

Back
Top Bottom