03-04 Exquisite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also nexxus howcome u arent a registered user of ebay anymore :)
http://myworld.ebay.com/imakee8ayrich/

That ID was dereigistered almost 2 years ago as the ID was taken over by one of those foreign scams (Nigeria etc)

I appreciate that many of you have decided to be a bunch of bitchy kids and try and cause trouble, if that makes you feel better, well done.

I will however point out how gutless shit stirring on the net is.

If you have an issue with me, address it with me face to face, or can it.

Simple.

Given the large number of petty little individuals who want scans immediately and take the attitude "If I don't see it it aint real" well, your loss. Cards are withdrawn from sale, as promised I will give first dibs to those who I have promised it to, and will let the Korver and Outlaw collectors know if I can help them out.

Shame to see that after 2 years out of the hobby, the same petty little individuals are still acting like a bunch of "manocard" style whining bitches.

Perhaps you all need to get laid once in a while :D

Right im going to close this thread off if anymore crap comes out of this.

Everyone lay off ok. Nexxus i know people have been throwin out all crap about you but please dont retaliate, it will make things worse.

Cheers Magic :)

That ID was dereigistered almost 2 years ago as the ID was taken over by one of those foreign scams (Nigeria etc)

I appreciate that many of you have decided to be a bunch of bitchy kids and try and cause trouble, if that makes you feel better, well done.

I will however point out how gutless shit stirring on the net is.

If you have an issue with me, address it with me face to face, or can it.

Simple.

The pot calling the kettle black.:D

Given the large number of petty little individuals who want scans immediately and take the attitude "If I don't see it it aint real" well, your loss. Cards are withdrawn from sale, as promised I will give first dibs to those who I have promised it to, and will let the Korver and Outlaw collectors know if I can help them out.

Shame to see that after 2 years out of the hobby, the same petty little individuals are still acting like a bunch of "manocard" style whining bitches.

Perhaps you all need to get laid once in a while :D

chill out you tool. you really think you can spin some yarn about a GF with very deep pockets who decided to buy exquisite and then busted 2 bron RCs, WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF, and expect everyone to believe it 100%??? :lol: :lol: :lol: the fact is we've had little knobs do fake busts and pretend to pull mojo cards and its all been bullshit a few times now, and their stories were more plausible than yours.

good luck with your sales mate. if you spent some time actually scanning the cards or providing some proof, instead of bitching about everyone who doesnt believe your story....:rolleyes:

All ones that were available have been sold to a collector in Hong Kong.

Cheers

Have a Carter 05-06 base available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom