Crazy 8 Box Breaks

Got the Warner /49 Jersey, so pretty stoked with how it all turned out in the end.

Neil, I'd be interested in the Gannaway if he's in Rams uni...

Big box of stuff from Crazy 8 arrived today. Real nice haul ! These guys are available -

crazy8-06 (Medium).jpg

And these guys made the PC -

crazy8-07 (Medium).jpg

Very cool. I love the way the Hillman and Quick Playbooks look.

Yeah, they're very nice the "shadowbox" versions...just sucks that all the jerseys patches aren't all that genuine, coming from a jersey with the "ROOKIE" name on it that they probably wore at the Rookie Premiere for three nanoseconds - if that!

Yeah, they're very nice the "shadowbox" versions...just sucks that all the jerseys patches aren't all that genuine, coming from a jersey with the "ROOKIE" name on it that they probably wore at the Rookie Premiere for three nanoseconds - if that!

Yeah that does really suck. Also they are all number '83' I think from memory too.

Was just checking out Crazy 8 site to see if he had any Football for sale and saw the Football Giveaway link. Had a look and it looks like I have won a box of Topps Archives :kick:

Well done mate, I saw that, but didn't twig on the name. Not a bad give away actually...he's talking of doing it every month or two...

Well done mate, I saw that, but didn't twig on the name. Not a bad give away actually...he's talking of doing it every month or two...

Very cool giveaway. I would purchase a bit more from his Site, but as I never seem to get the email alerts that he has new stock to break, I always forget about his Site.

He's been a little quiet in the Football lately, and I'm finding the timeshift means he's doing it very early our time, so it's getting a bit tougher to get your team..

Think he's doing a few more this week though, likely more Score, not sure what else...

Yeah I guess that there is not much to break at the moment football wise. It will be good once more products release. I especially like the fact that there are already more Raider rookies so far in Score than there was for the Raiders last year. Last year it started with just Criner for the first half of releases or so before Streater and Burris got into a few sets. So far in Score Kyle Wilson, Sio Moore, Nick Kasa and Conner Vernon have already featured :thumbsup:

Just picked me up the Raiders. Here is hoping for a nice Raider auto (hopefully Tyler Wilson) from the Score.

I took the gamble and lost out on the Raiders. Got caught up in a work meeting that went a lot longer than expected. Will have to keep an eye out for his next case break.

Back
Top Bottom