NFL Discussion Thread. (SPOILERS)

Again I feel the necessity for a "don't like" button.
PH is not getting a lot of protection lately and his lack of mobility is starting to become a bigger issue. Just hoping for the best. :ermm:
Totally agree. PH had some recievers drop some sitters yesterday also but never write off a champion.

A great story i bet other teams would not do the same thing as this guy fantastic surprise for the kid

It actually happens all year long with pretty much every team. That story is apart of a segment on Fox NFL that is about helping sick kids. I know the Seahawks have done it at least twice this year and Russell Wilson visits Seattle children's hospitals every week. It's just only this story seemed to go viral this year and the others didn't.

Go the Lions at Lambeau this week! I would love to see the Lions knock off the Packers and claim the division title.

Not many people are giving us a chance because its at Lambeau and the Lions haven't won there in a long time. But this Lions defense is very, very good and one of the best in the NFL. The D Line, Linebackers and secondary are playing at a high level. Safety Glover Quinn leads the league in interceptions (7), not bad for a secondary which was rated one of the worst in the league at the start of the season. And Suh is playing like a beast.

Gonna be a good game!!

So the Raiders CB's this week against Manning and the Broncos look like this:

DJ Hayden
Keith McGill (4th round rookier who was beaten out for a job by 7th round rookie Carrie and basically a special teamer when he has not been injured...)
Neiko Thorpe (basically another special teamer...)
Ras-I Dowling (been active for 2 games after on the PS most the season...)
Chance Casey (was active for first time last week after being picked up from 49ers PS...)

Former starters Carlos Rogers, Tarell Brown, TJ Carrie and Chimdi Chekwa are all injured... :mad:

Not looking good!! :cry:

Back
Top Bottom