NFL Discussion Thread. (SPOILERS)

Woohoo...did the Niners arrogance just give us a win today ??? Try and get a TD from 1st and goal rather than take the FG to tie it up...and then they fumble!

Winning ugly, but winning all the same !
WTF is in the water in SL?
They be winning games... Woot!!

Random Fact: Antonio Brown currently has 24 consecutive games of 5 catches and 50 yards, the longest streak ever in the NFL.

Ekalb may have exploded with joy! As a long suffering Melbourne Demons fan in the afl, i know how much you appreciate rare wins.

Bit of an unexpected dent in the Chiefs playoff standings.

I am ecstatic to finally get the win!! I thought Sio and Mack may have costed the team the game at the end when they were too busy celebrating to notice the Chiefs were about to snap the ball! Thankfully Tuck had it under control. Funny thing is I have just been reading complaining by fans on a Raiders site because they might not get the #1 pick now!!

Now to see more of Murray and Reece running the ball and less of McFadden and MJD stinking up the field!

Been hearing a lot of talk that the Seahawks and Raiders are working on a trade for Lynch.

I heard a lot of that too a couple weeks back. Hasn't the trade deadline passed now though? Would love to see him in the Silver and Black though!

I heard a lot of that too a couple weeks back. Hasn't the trade deadline passed now though? Would love to see him in the Silver and Black though!

Yeah it has. Thinking there will be a draft day trade with the Seahawks getting picks for Lynch. Lynch being from Oakland I think it would be a great move for him though I'd hate to see him leave.

Yep, that's us ! Win the games we're not supposed to, and don't show up for the rest ! :mad:

See! Told ya...GRRRRRR!!!

For pete sakes! An interception 4 yards out or something when a FG would have tied it up... Sure go for it if you have the downs, but run the ^$^$*& thing please!!

This draft class has been smashing it - OBJ, Evans, Benjamin look the goods
Mack, Mosley, Barr making plays. Hopefully a nice close vote for the rookie OPOY and DPOY awards

Back
Top Bottom