after 2 years of searching finally i found it......

xavierty

I WANT ALL 03/03 FLEER PLATINUM NAMEPLATE!!!!
Real Name
kristan
eBay User
xavierty
COMC User
xavierty
hi guys this is the card that has ive been looking for everyday for 2 years, i seen it come uo once on shillbay but finally got it. This is my first auto rainbow and a low numbered one at that, i now have the 1/1, 5/5, 09/10, 06/15, 15,20, 08/25 , hope u can enjoy this as much i do!
20141128_075227.jpg
20141128_075325.jpg

I have to respect collectors who go the whole nine yards to complete a rainbow it wouldn't be easy. You have to have patience and ready to fork out the cash if and when you come across the 1/1's and that's IF it ever surfaces. Happy for you! :)

Nice work mate, I no what it is like to patiently wait for a card to show up very happy yours finally did!

Nice work mate, I no what it is like to patiently wait for a card to show up very happy yours finally did!
I have to respect collectors who go the whole nine yards to complete a rainbow it wouldn't be easy. You have to have patience and ready to fork out the cash if and when you come across the 1/1's and that's IF it ever surfaces. Happy for you! :)
thanks guys i love the challenge, already chasing the next one..... god i love the chase.

I think you're the only guy in history who has searched for an Elvin Hayes card for two years! Top effort!

Back
Top Bottom