2014 ESP Elite info discussion thread (Flyer P22 - Checklist P41)

Do you think Ikon are holding on to them to piss off the pre sellers that advertised that date?

I don't think it's a personal thing with Ikon, I can't see any benefit to them holding back stock unless, they have been directed to do so by ESP. For Ikon its just business, they buy it and then sell as quick as possible to minimize their costs.

wow didn't even know the new cards where coming out. Havent touched anything by esp since last year when I brought 6 boxes of elite and didn't get a single hit.

I think you will do better with this series, from the boxes people have bought off Rif it seems to be either a sig or a world cup parallel in each box.

I was talking to one of the local newsagents yesterday and he was told that he would be getting his order this morning.
Went in just now and he didn't receive it.
Just went to my local who traditionally had them for sale the Monday before release date and they haven't got them yet either.

Hi guys. Not sure if I missed it somewhere but does anybody have a breakdown of insert to packet??

Cheers

Bernie

Straight off the box.

Elite ratios.jpg

seems like they come up with a new story every day, interested in seeing what they can come up with for tomorrow.

Good news peoples......the guys where I get my cards through said there order was just confirmed by ikon which means they have stock in and deliveries will start trickling out.

Im guessing Monday is most likley the day for deliveries however there is an oustide chance some may arrive tomorrow.

All depends on what Ikon ships this afternoon (if any)

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom