Your starting 5

Oh my there's some sweet teams there, now technology needs to show us what it would be like to see them all playing against each other.

76ers
AI
Mo cheeks
Dr J
Charles Barkley/Moses Malone
Wilt

Lakers
Magic
Kobe
James worthy
Kareem
Wilt
Nah I like yours bro.

I was thinking of putting together a 5 that had Ricky grace, James Crawford, Scott fisher and vlahov, but that's as far as I got

I may have to google a couple of these names haha

lol I thought it was a bit of a stretch too haha.

That's cheating, the players should be considered for their ability when they were at the team!

Ewing at the sonics/magic is just wrong
ewing-2000-02-sonics-magic_medium.jpg

Same with Hakeem at the Raptors

94cb868bc20aef.jpg

For laughs, bobcats (not hornets) starting 5

Kemba Walker (Sorry Felton, Augustin)
Stephen Jackson
Gerard Wallace
Emeka Okafor
Tyson Chandler

Reactions: db6
I'll throw up an idea for Houston

PG- Calvin Murphy
SG- Tracy McGrady or Steve Francis
SF- Clyde Drexler
PF- Elvin Hayes
C- Hakeem

Reactions: db6
Jack Sikma was a beast on the boards and in the post in his heyday. But yeah, Seattle hasn't had much luck with getting competent big men in their prime. The only real big man they've drafted and stuck with for a while were Earvin Johnson, Nick Collison and Muhammed Saer Sene ... and we all know what happened with them.

Ahh yes, Ervin "Tragic" Johnson.

(In Seattle,Gary Payton was in perpetual danger of suffering a sprained jaw and larynx, sometimes jabbering even as he drove to the basket. Payton was so verbally inclined that he even trashed his own teammates, referring, for instance, to Sonics center Ervin Johnson as "Tragic Johnson.")
:lol:

Jack Sikma was a beast on the boards and in the post in his heyday. But yeah, Seattle hasn't had much luck with getting competent big men in their prime. The only real big man they've drafted and stuck with for a while were Earvin Johnson, Nick Collison and Muhammed Saer Sene ... and we all know what happened with them.

Ahh yes, Ervin "Tragic" Johnson.

(In Seattle,Gary Payton was in perpetual danger of suffering a sprained jaw and larynx, sometimes jabbering even as he drove to the basket. Payton was so verbally inclined that he even trashed his own teammates, referring, for instance, to Sonics center Ervin Johnson as "Tragic Johnson.")
:lol:

That's funny to hear. I wonder if they inspired Shaq's use of "Tragic Bronson" for Javale McGee.

Speaking of which, i had forgotten about Shaqtin' a Fool this season - http://allball.blogs.nba.com/category/shaqtin-a-fool/

Back
Top Bottom