Your starting 5

db6

OzCardTrader
Real Name
daniel
eBay User
brownie--1982
Hey
First up sorry if one of these has been done as I did search it and please link me to it if so and I'll remove post and comment there.

Quick explanation

With d rose and butler cards becoming very expensive I thought I'd look into a former bulls player to collect and started thinking about who I would put in my all time starting 5 for the bulls. I decided to go with players I've seen or watched a fair bit of and that would also work well as a team, I came up with

PG Derrick Rose
SG Michael Jordan
SF Scottie Pippen
PF Horace Grant
C Joakim Noah

Very spoilt for choice as a bulls fan but love watching all these guys play. Feel free to post your bulls all time starting 5 but also looking forward to reading about your thoughts on teams and players I don't know a whole lot about. For me its the best way to learn more about past and present players from a fans perspective.

What about Reggie Theus for bulls starting five? Admittedly you'd have to shuffle the line-up a bit, but still...

New York Knicks Starting Five
Patrick Ewing C
Willis Reed PF
Carmelo Anthony SF
Earl Monroe SG
Walt Frazier PG

Could always throw Charles Oakley in at PF, but have to give the nod to the captain even though he played at center.

Reactions: db6
No rodman mate? Fair enough if not, but the dude was a beast
Coin toss between the 2 and went with the drafted grant over acquired rodman

What about Reggie Theus for bulls starting five? Admittedly you'd have to shuffle the line-up a bit, but still...

Patrick Ewing C
Willis Reed PF
Carmelo Anthony SF
Earl Monroe SG
Walt Frazier PG

Could always throw Charles Oakley in at PF, but have to give the nod to the captain even though he played at center.

Hadn't seen much at all of theus mate but heard a bit and same reason I didn't take artis Gilmore at centre just a bit before my time

Patrick Ewing C
Willis Reed PF
Carmelo Anthony SF
Earl Monroe SG
Walt Frazier PG

Don't know much about earl Monroe but will have a read about him now thanks mate and Ewing is a beast loved the Bulls v Knicks through the 90s

Spurs:

PG - Tony Parker
SG - George Gervin
SF - Manu Ginobili
PF - Tim Duncan
C - David Robinson

I do feel pretty lucky to STILL be able to watch 3 of these guys playing currently!

Seattle Supersonics Starting 5

Gary Payton
Ray Allen
Kevin Durant
Shawn Kemp
Patrick Ewing

All in their prime this team would own!

That's cheating, the players should be considered for their ability when they were at the team!

Ewing at the sonics/magic is just wrong
ewing-2000-02-sonics-magic_medium.jpg

Same with Hakeem at the Raptors

94cb868bc20aef.jpg

Golden State actually has a pretty handy team

Chamberlain
Thurmond
Mullin
Barry
Sprewell (as PG ;p)/Curry

Back
Top Bottom