Your Fave Card....

Well this would be my favourite card. Pulled it 4 loose packets at Cardzone with my last $50 for a fortnight (Being on centrelink at the time).

IMAGE0019.jpg

IMAGE0020.jpg

^ Damn man! That's a very sweet card.

I've only seen that card since I've first started collecting again last year. I've never seen it again after that and I regret not bidding or winning that auction. Sweet pull bro! That card must weigh 5kg or something. :p

Shihad said:
Well this would be my favourite card. Pulled it 4 loose packets at Cardzone with my last $50 for a fortnight (Being on centrelink at the time).

IMAGE0019.jpg

IMAGE0020.jpg

Holy shit...i have never seen anything like it. Nice work!!!

Some sweet cards here!
I got to thinking which jersey, patch or auto I was going to put up, I struggled. But as soon as I looked at this Zo, the choice was made easy!

This is one of my fav cards of all time. When I started on Basketball back in the 90's, this is what I wanted, only I didn't know exactly how to get it, lol. Seens how I used to only ever buy, see and collect Upper Deck.
I found one at a very reasonable price a few weeks ago on Aussie eBay, Buy it now. So I'm very happy I finally got one!

attachment.php

Zo SuperStars.jpg

Hey cool Brad.... nice looking card....

See the weird thing is the card I like the look of the most in my entire PC is a Donyell Marshall Skybox Premium rookie card... but I am not posting that here.... lol My Rider RC Refractor and Luc Longley UD RC are two of my other faves.... waiting though, cos I got some nice cards coming LOL

kidd05 said:
bronAKAauto2.jpg

My best card so far but I'm sure I'll flip this soon to get a better one.

very nice, i love how it's not his usual lebron james, but just bron! it's cool, that AKA set is very cool! Marion has one too.. hafta get my hands on it. Altho, note the smudge?

speaking of aka cards

amare1.jpg

the irony of this hurts :p

the future..

a year ago, it was.. this guy is THE FUTURE of our team..

now its

THE FUTURE of amare is questionable

Back
Top Bottom