WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
I'm bored. Yeah I got work to go on with, but my head's hurting writing this all this code.

Decided to see if people would post their FAVOURITE card from their WHOLE collection.

Only 1 card per member pls peoples.

Hoping that this could be something to look back on when (hopefully) everyone's posted their scans. Would be a great bunch of "nice cards" to check out!!!

I'll start the ball rolling, here's mine:

2004-05 Trilogy Rookie Premiere Patches Autographs 3 clr patch #5/10
This has to be my fave, cost me a frickin packet! (for me, it was/is a lot!)
The card surfaces are actual plastic/perspex, pretty cool!
2004-05_Upper_Deck_Trilogy_Rookie_Premiere_Patches_Autographs_Rookie_Patch_Auto_145-AP.jpg

Very nice card there Scotty. Do you mind if I ask you, on the price that you got that for? Because I'm hunting down for an Iggy at the moment.

My favourite card is coming soon..... I'll post it up when it arrives. :p

Scotty loved that card when i first saw it, still loving it.

JZA - VERY nice card....

as for my fave... hm.... can't decide right now... think I'll wait till my Marbury deal with Brad is done hehehe.

I know this isn't a great card but i would never trade this. It took me 2 years to pick this card up after it was released and has always been a card i held close even after i took a break from collecting.
Its in awesome condition.
ShaqUpperDeckrc.jpg

it's so hard to just choose one... but this would have to be mine. mind you the ultimate triple patch i got the other day isn't too far behind.

but i can't overlook this girl ;)

melo_exquisite_emblems.jpg

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ i still goo myself whenever i look at it!! LMAO

nvd001 said:
it's so hard to just choose one... but this would have to be mine. mind you the ultimate triple patch i got the other day isn't too far behind.

but i can't overlook this girl ;)

melo_exquisite_emblems.jpg

=P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~ i still goo myself whenever i look at it!! LMAO

Ahh my favorite eye candy. :prayer:

I found it tough to choose but had to go with my Jordan auto.
I didn't think I would ever own a Jordan, so it is always a treat when I look at it.

823.jpg

vladlevinsky said:
I found it tough to choose but had to go with my Jordan auto.
I didn't think I would ever own a Jordan, so it is always a treat when I look at it.

823.jpg

ahhh my favorite eye candy! :prayer:

MICHAEL FREAKING JORDAN AUTO!

:prayer:

its really hard to choose my fav card!

my FAVOURITE card card would be my MJ jersey card!
i never thought id have a jersey thing of MJ

jordan.jpg

but i can't leave these out...

i would never trade my Shaq auto/jersey card
and my reggie miller...
so i have three cards that i will own forever :)

holy crap!! Geez guys.. The Melo exquisite is beautiful as is the Jordan auto.. my favourite so far would be the Magic auto though, just amazing! Mine would be my D-Wade Ultimate auto (if hadn't sold it!), but if i was to choose one, my favourite card of all-time (altho it is not worth heaps) would have to be my Alonzo Mourning Topps Gold RC! A card i always wanted as a child!

scottsophie said:
I know this isn't a great card but i would never trade this. It took me 2 years to pick this card up after it was released and has always been a card i held close even after i took a break from collecting.
Its in awesome condition.
ShaqUpperDeckrc.jpg

iam with ya on that one scott and i will never trade that card

I'd say one of my last Nash pickups. (Along with my Ultimate Jersey Set and Kobe Auto)

0067.jpg

0068.jpg

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom