Yahoo Fantasy League (Nenjabin style)

Very very happy with my team, just got to hope Shaq stays injury free and Durant and Green get playing time.
I got.

pg - T.J Ford
sg - Kevin Durant
g - Josh Howard
sf - Jeff Green
pf - Tim Duncan
f - Shane Battier
c - Yao Ming
c - Shaquille O'Neal
U - Quentin Richardson
u - Kenyon Martin
bench - Nick Collison
bench - Rashad McCants
bench - J.R Smith

Very very happy with my team, just got to hope Shaq stays injury free and Durant and Green get playing time.
I got.

pg - T.J Ford
sg - Kevin Durant
g - Josh Howard
sf - Jeff Green
pf - Tim Duncan
f - Shane Battier
c - Yao Ming
c - Shaquille O'Neal
U - Quentin Richardson
u - Kenyon Martin
bench - Nick Collison
bench - Rashad McCants
bench - J.R Smith

According to Matty Green will start at the 3 and Durant at the 2 :)

my team sux arse loool

Iverson
R Davis
Mobley
Marion
Randolph
Hill
Wallace
Ilgauskas
Yi
Belinelli
Brand
Blount
Peterson

We only got 2 utilities????? Benny, Benny, Benny.....

Well, for not making the live draft, I apologise, I had modem problems..... like the f--king thing wasnt installed!!! GRRRRRRR....

Pretty happy with Roster tho! :thumbsup:

What was the draft order?

Well, for not making the live draft, I apologise, I had modem problems..... like the f--king thing wasnt installed!!! GRRRRRRR....

you were first from memory

What do you mean 'only 2 utilities'??? That's the usual amount! Have never played it with more or less :blink:

You were pick 1 mate, and I must say, quality team! Who knew a computer could do such a good job! Unfortunately it wasn;t as kind to Hads whom drafted Tony Parker 3rd overall, first round, ahead of the likes of even Nash and Arenas just at that same position!

u got Bron, and then again, as last in second round, u got Vince Carter..
how the hell did i miss Carter????

Coincidently, i picked Amare at pick #9, his real pick, so did you picked Bron at #1... but my team is pretty bad at the moment, hopefully., i can get some players along the way.... or my players become really hot next season..:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

u got Bron, and then again, as last in second round, u got Vince Carter..
how the hell did i miss Carter????

Coincidently, i picked Amare at pick #9, his real pick, so did you picked Bron at #1... but my team is pretty bad at the moment, hopefully., i can get some players along the way.... or my players become really hot next season..:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

What league are you talking about Linn? Scotty (MavsMan) got Garnett pick 1.

yep, and then i got kobe at pick #2 and hads got TP9 at pick #3.

yea.. ur team and Ben's team is pretty dangerous.. i am just praying my players will have great season next term...

very worried to have players like nene and j-rich, they are injury prone guys.. anyway, i am hoping deng and amare will get leader role this season and lead the stats. otherwise, i am pretty sure, it's gonna be extremely hard to qualify for first 6 spots coz there are 14 teams now

yea.. ur team and Ben's team is pretty dangerous.. i am just praying my players will have great season next term...

very worried to have players like nene and j-rich, they are injury prone guys.. anyway, i am hoping deng and amare will get leader role this season and lead the stats. otherwise, i am pretty sure, it's gonna be extremely hard to qualify for first 6 spots coz there are 14 teams now

nene is a tough one. would he get the start in front Kmart this season? he was playing very well last season.

J-rich should do ok, but as you said, hes injury prone.

As for Deng And Amare, i think they will fire up this season, big time;)

My team is lacking blocks :(

However, like Andrew said, Deng and Amare are going to kill this season. Deng will be well worth the pick especially since he was 2nd or 3rd round.

Now Nene is the question cause of 2 things:
1, KMart is back and said to be fairly fit...I say fairly cause apparently the Knee is still a little tender. However that leads me to point #2
2, Nene himself is not fully fit and has knee soreness!

JRich will be solid but I've always thought he's useless :p

I was thinking that when I saw I had KG. Farout!!

Thanks guys!

But yeah Benny, we played last years with 3 Util's. Saves having 4 guys benched (depending on rosters).

Still not sure if I should make any trade offers, or try another waiver.

I picked up Zo & Brevin Knight overnight. Lovely work I thought!

I was thinking that when I saw I had KG. Farout!!

Thanks guys!

But yeah Benny, we played last years with 3 Util's. Saves having 4 guys benched (depending on rosters).

Still not sure if I should make any trade offers, or try another waiver.

I picked up Zo & Brevin Knight overnight. Lovely work I thought!

Yeah I was hoping Mourning would be there as a Free Agent so I could keep my 2nd Waiver priority ;) But I was happy with my 2nd option, pick up Jamaal Magloire. I wish I hadn;t ran out of time and quickly picked Swift otherwise I would have others guys I wanted on my team! Oh well.

We only have 3 benched. PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, Bench, Bench, Bench

nene is a tough one. would he get the start in front Kmart this season? he was playing very well last season.

J-rich should do ok, but as you said, hes injury prone.

As for Deng And Amare, i think they will fire up this season, big time;)

Andy,

yes.. actually i was trying to get

C-Mag (because of brand's lengthy injury)
Big Al (nobody can score more than him at Wolves ATM)
Baron Davis (his overall stats will improve for more as he's trying to get more money next year)..
David West (he's a sleeper for many people, but he's almost 20/10, and king james picked him just in 4th round, i set him up around 5th round)..

and got none...:mad::mad::mad:

at the moment, i am pretty sure to lose anytime to Magicians (obviously ur team), Spartan's (facing in first week with starbury :eek:), Team Matty (he's pretty fixed with blocks total, josh smith, boozer, darko, okafor, chandler, WTH).. ScottE's team, and Ben's team..

I am gonna need some voodoo :p

Back
Top Bottom