Yahoo Fantasy League (Nenjabin style)

My bad mate, I got a spot un-filled...

There's a couple of guys on my roster I'm unsure of:
Smush Parker
Raja Bell
Abdur-Rahim
Mike James
& Troy Murphy

Parker's new role in Miami might lead to more dimes, and a couple of points, maybe a few steals here and there.

Bell's a scorer, and defensive man. He's in for a similar year with little to no changes in Phoenix.

Abdur-Rahim...... really not sure about this guy.

Mike James. Didnt have much of a year last year, but with the abundance of PGs in Houston, he might step up to the plate to keep his place?

Murphy.... He can rip it up in little time. Next to J-O he'll be ill-matched on most occasions down low, and can provide a great punch. And he hustles very well.

I love these guys tho:
JET
Vince
KG
Ray Ray
Harrington & Artest

i waived jordan farmar and picked up tony allen.

i reckon i made a good decision. but we can only wait and see.

Scotty,

i am not sure, but Ron Artest is banned from NBA for 7 days or 7 games or something like that.. i dunno why, i think i read it somewhere, want me to find out?

Correct Linn. Suspended first 7 games, as is Stephen jackson. Something to do with out-of-NBA matters, such as his battery/assalt or whatever it is charge.

Przybilla: 13p, 10r, 1a, 1b, 2t, 80%FG, 83%FT
Brewer: 18p, 2r, 2a, 4s, 1t, 57%FG, 100%FT
Deron Williams: 3treys, 24p, 4r, 8a, 3t, 53%FG, 83%FT

Pretty solid I'd say ;)

Pryz was a bit of a suprise to me! Looks like he's got a bit of game back from 2 years ago.

Still think you should have traded D-Willy to me Benny!!! ;)

Well he won the starting role as I thought he would, justifying, at least for now, my dropping of Herrmann :) So we'll see. They're pretty thin on up front with only Frye and Rape Your-Friends on the roster

Back
Top Bottom