Yahoo Fantasy League (Nenjabin style)

nenjabin

World's #1 Pat Burke Collector
Real Name
Benjamin Smith
eBay User
nenjabin
Hey people,

I set up a league with 12 teams with a Live Draft being held Friday the 28th of September, 11:00pm. We have 11 teams and require 1 more. If you want to join this league, first to reply here gets preference and I'll PM the details to you. This will solve people replying here VS joining straight away.

So if you want in, REPLY HERE

Cheers, Ben

anyone please advise..

Gay or Conley Jr? i need to make decision hehe

i drafted R.Gay in another league, but saw conley jr as free agent..

comments welcome

thanks in advance

Gay will be a 6th man and while I don;t know much about Conley Jnr., I have heard he is good and with only Damon Stoudamire in his way, he'll get time I'd imagine. But wouldnt pick either of them earlier than 10th round IMO

Gay wont be a 6th man...he started his rookie year why would he be benched in his 2nd?

Grizz starting lineup...Darko/Pau/Gay/Miller/Conley Jr or Pau/Warrick/Gay/Miller/Conley

Also COnley Jr will be fighting with Kyle Lowry for minutes, not just Stoudamire :)

Gay wont be a 6th man...he started his rookie year why would he be benched in his 2nd?

Grizz starting lineup...Darko/Pau/Gay/Miller/Conley Jr or Pau/Warrick/Gay/Miller/Conley

Also COnley Jr will be fighting with Kyle Lowry for minutes, not just Stoudamire :)

I thought there was another person to fight for time with for Gay???

Forgot Lowry/never heard of the guy so that's why that didn't come up :p

Lowry was their first pick last year (#24) but got injured...also they are bringing over Juan Carlos Navarro aswell so theres more mins gone for Conley Jr

Back
Top Bottom