Status
Not open for further replies.

Late Night Warriors

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Android #19
eBay User
shezamyth
So people on ebay are quite bonkers for JH and ruining it for us, I managed to snap up off ebay x3 Base & x2 Prizm Parallels (Rainbow Silverish colour) cheap... I'll keep x1 of each for myself whichever is in best condition and resell the others to you guys reasonably priced when they get to me.

Only posting to AU, Paypal only. Each card will only be sold to a different person, that's so they can spread around and stop x1 person buying them all and putting on ebay for the maniacs to start a bidding war. If any of the cards are in poor condition/damaged I'll let you know and see if your still keen for them or to negotiate a lower the price.

$7au for x1 Base Jarryd Hayne (x2 Available) Prizm Football 2015
$14au for x1 Prizm Parallel Jarryd Hayne (x1 Available) Prizm Football 2015

Price includes postage & shipped in sleeve/toploader. First x3 to reply with which card they want will be sold it. If your 4th or later still reply with your interest, you'll be reserve if people are not interested anymore when it comes time to contact them and finalize the sale. If you can pick em up cheaper it's allgood, I'm not going to hold you too buying mine so no worries if it happens.

I'll set up a listing on ebay for the buyers.

If you still have the Haynes I will take them
I'm a Hayne collector and a eels supporter

I don't have the cards yet. FYI for anyone who reads my thread and finds it weird i'm selling cards I don't have yet it's cause anyone looking to pick up for example his cheap base card don't get pressured buying it for $15+ on ebay.

Yea man, I cant sell both though so let me know which card you want... x1 prizm or x1 base, i'll pm you to see if your still interested when I eventually get the cards.

Got links for the $15 ones? Have only seen crazy prices. On the coloured prizms. eBay is huge so I know I may have not seen these items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom