Wanted - MLB Topps 2023 base cards

BrickzNCardz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
Hi all,

Just wanting some base cards from this year's set to complete my son's set. Let me know if you happen to have spare base cards that you could send for a fair price - postage from the USA is a kilelr, and can't find any hobby stores or ebay stores that will sell singles.

Thanks!
Chris

Hi all,

Just wanting some base cards from this year's set to complete my son's set. Let me know if you happen to have spare base cards that you could send for a fair price - postage from the USA is a kilelr, and can't find any hobby stores or ebay stores that will sell singles.

Thanks!
Chris

Hey Chris!

Are you only after Topps 2023?

I have some base from previous years, from various releases that I'm looking to move.

Thanks!

Hey Michael!

I'm particularly after Topps 2023, but I do have a box of 2022 i'm going to rip soon so might need some from that set. Possibly others too...DM me? Thanks!

Hi all,

Thanks!
Chris
still looking for stuff? im chasing the Mets set. happy to see how my spare bases can help :)

Back
Top Bottom