WOW! Cool thread I saw for player signings

Brad had a read of that earlier...very cool indeed!

If half of this years BKB releases look as good as some of those cards, I would be very happy!

Cheers
Matt

Insider info there, not sure Upper Deck would be happy about it, but collectors sure are! He can tip beckett on the number of inscriptions he signs on cards too.

Yeah those Blacks look mad... Like 1 of the members said, you can see the reflection of the sig in the green panel... Awesome!

Look at how the cards are sent to him!! and you wonder why exquisite etc get damaged they're stuck in a bloody box to rattle around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If only they had a basketball guy doing this lol! We could have some insight into the product up and coming.

I saw it and posted in it way somewhere in those pages lol. Yeah if only we had an NBA player that was into the hobby like that player on the Yankees is.

That is the thread of the year imo.

It was great read, Remind me, I've won some Auction on OZ Ebay, turn out seller was an Ex-AFL Player. Exchange few email, even pick up few sign-in person cards alone with purchase.:D:D

I remember when Phil "came out" on the Beckett boards. There where hundreds of "I Love Phil Hughes" signatures suddenly come out. It was kinda funny. All his threads go for pages and pages. Love his memorabilia collection though.

Great coup though, wonder if its more publicity then him trying to be chummy. Sweet Spot and Black looks awsome this year though. Plenty of colour which is a nice change.

Mark

I think he might be a big card lover, or hobby lover and knows he can draw som attention that way lol. I would do it if I was in the same position, because everyone will want his cards now lol. I often wonder what it would be like if (for example :lol: ) I got drafted into the NBA and still posted here (fat chance) but anyway. Some nice inside scoops on happenings in the league, inside hints on my rarer inscription cards lol. All that good hobby stuff!

yeah there are a coupla players who are right into collecting. another is Pat Neshek from the Twins. He actually runs his own blog at :http://eteamz.active.com/PatNeshek/. It's pretty bloody awesome. here is a photo he has up of a box breaking some of the players went to.....
Boxbreakingfinalshotsjsjs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom