who would u have on your team blake or k love ??

K Love all the way. He knows how to play a little thing called defence. Wont be long before Love is at the Lakers and he will get the hobby recognition he deserves.

I don't know why people hate on players for 'hogging' the ball to use the term losely. The guy is the main offensive threat for the team which means he will be shooting the ball a lot. Occassionally you're going to have bad shooting games...... its the way it goes. Same goes with all the hate on Kobe out there at the moment. If it wasn't for him Lakers would be a sub 500 team.

I suppose the saying..........

'They see me rolling........ they hatin' really does apply sometimes :D

Harsha have you been studying under Arthy23? Or DRob50?

Normally when i see Arthy post its about his D-Rose Base Collection:lol: and when i talk to Adam he always disses Gordon Hayward:cry:

@Heafy83- I like Kevin Love especially since he plays with the DOUBLE-R!!!!! but if he went to the Fakers i would hate him!:mad:

Yeh dont see KLove going to the Lakers, Wolves will probably match anything and make KLove their franchise player

K Love all the way. He knows how to play a little thing called defence. Wont be long before Love is at the Lakers and he will get the hobby recognition he deserves.

I don't know why people hate on players for 'hogging' the ball to use the term losely. The guy is the main offensive threat for the team which means he will be shooting the ball a lot. Occassionally you're going to have bad shooting games...... its the way it goes. Same goes with all the hate on Kobe out there at the moment. If it wasn't for him Lakers would be a sub 500 team.

I suppose the saying..........

'They see me rolling........ they hatin' really does apply sometimes :D

There is a thing called making the right play for the good of the team, and not yourself.

I would take Love. As much as I love Griffin's game, athleticism and explosive abilities, Love's game right now is just more complete. He can do it all on both ends of the court. On offense he can shoot from just about anyway, and has a good 3-point shot, which Griffin hasn't and he can hurt you down low as well. Minewhile, Griffin also has a great offense game, and makes plays to get the team hyped up, but Love's is more of an overall and solid offense game. On defense both players are solid defenders, and it really comes down to rebounding. Now Griffin is a great rebounder but Love is the best and most superior rebounder in the game, hands down. He can grab a handful of offense rebounds also. So in the end it's Love....I can't see how you can turn down a player who averages 24 points and 13 rebounds a night.

If I was really Griffin a choice I'd Love to pick the right one :D..... I think i'd have to take em both haha So many teams have a lot of good PG's so I'd Pick 2 good PF's ;) Both still young enough for a lot more great years

Back
Top Bottom