who would u have on your team blake or k love ??

xavierty

I WANT ALL 03/03 FLEER PLATINUM NAMEPLATE!!!!
Real Name
kristan
eBay User
xavierty
COMC User
xavierty
who would u have on your team blake or k love??
would just like to no who would u have, me it would be k love but would love to hear:D:D:D:worthy: your thoughts

K love definately at this stage, he has taken his game to a whole new level scoring and rebounding wise, now he's improving the outside shot and 3 point range as seen with his game winner... Blake can dunk nasty tho lol

I'd take Blake he seems to know his limitations better... Kevin Love is starting to irk me with his selfish play, play which contributed to a loss today. Love is actually shooting the three worse this season.

I do go for Blake Because he has achieved more than Kevin Love did in his rookie season and I can see Blake Griffin Being better than Love in the Future

I'm biased towards Griffin, but right now got to take KLove since he is like many before have said is more well rounded, but I think given more time, Blake will develop into the better player :p

I'd take Blake, since he's got that fandangled "pass the ball" thing worked out.

The ball can leave your hand for reasons other than scoring, Kevin.

Rookie Year-

Kevin Love
PPG: 11.1
RPG: 9.1
APG: 1.0

Blake Griffin
PPG: 22.5
RPG: 12.1
APG: 3.8

2nd Season (Only doing the 2nd season Because Blake hasn't played more than 2)

Kevin Love
PPG: 14.0
RPG: 11.0
APG: 2.3

Blake Griffin
PPG: 21.2
RPG: 11.7
APG: 2.9

Career Averages:

Kevin Love
PPG: 15.7
RPG: 11.9
APG: 1.8

Blake Griffin
PPG: 22.3
RPG: 12.0
APG: 3.7

I'd still go with KLove ATM, so tough to match up against because he can hit the 3 too. Can't see any glaring unwillingness to pass people are going on about, he had a few chances today to take the guy in the post up and passed out to someone on the 3 pt line, moved the ball around. Will have to watch some more and see though.

I agree with others that KLove is a bit selfish, but ad for who I would take....... depends on the team, but if I had to choose without knowing then I'd take Blake as selfishness can really hurt a team.

Back
Top Bottom